Yesss !! Iv done it

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
So made a quick trip up to see Chris at Berkshire cycles, and walked away with this beaut, was a hard choice between comp and expert but it all come down to colour for me lol, chris was top class and even swapped out the rear spring as he thought it would be two sloppy for my weight, tomorrow morning can’t come quick enough now.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some sus set up tips etc please.

4A668D62-B7B8-4D89-9EC6-53CCEABCE9E2.jpeg

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Sweet sweet bike! You're gonna love it.

Have look on youtube and search for 'setting up MTB suspension sag' there are quite a few good videos on there with great advice, GMBN have loads of good info, watch a good few of them and you'll see the common thread in them and know what to do from there. That's a good start.

There are also some good threads on here, but i'd start with youtube and go from there.

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
So made a quick trip up to see Chris at Berkshire cycles, and walked away with this beaut, was a hard choice between comp and expert but it all come down to colour for me lol, chris was top class and even swapped out the rear spring as he thought it would be two sloppy for my weight, tomorrow morning can’t come quick enough now.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some sus set up tips etc please.

View attachment 4430

Did it come with a matching swimming pool? :p:cool:

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Sweet sweet bike! You're gonna love it.

Have look on youtube and search for 'setting up MTB suspension sag' there are quite a few good videos on there with great advice, GMBN have loads of good info, watch a good few of them and you'll see the common thread in them and know what to do from there. That's a good start.

There are also some good threads on here, but i'd start with youtube and go from there.

Thanks buddy I’ll have a good look today, just got back from kingley vale, was up there about 1.1/2 hours for a test ride with my dog, she was having a blast as was I, can’t believe how easy it can be to ride up steep slopes, I’m well and truly impressed.

Not been on a bike in about ten years and my arse knows it haha, can’t wait to get back out there now.

Thanks lads ??

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Thanks buddy I’ll have a good look today, just got back from kingley vale, was up there about 1.1/2 hours for a test ride with my dog, she was having a blast as was I, can’t believe how easy it can be to ride up steep slopes, I’m well and truly impressed.

Not been on a bike in about ten years and my arse knows it haha, can’t wait to get back out there now.

Thanks lads ??

Same, I was off MTBs for a decade all-bar the odd bike park every few years, due to concentrating on Moto, the bike fitness is coning back though. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles