Yamaha frame battery 745 Wh

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I considered the Bosch version for my old Powerfly but they are almost twice the price of a normal battery.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Last edited:

TPEHAK

Nov 23, 2020
USA Seattle WA

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton

Hugh-Jazz

Jan 15, 2020
San Marcos, CA
Thanks for looking into this. I see that Berg shows shipping to USA, but when I try to fill out the delivery address there is no way to select USA in the country drop down list. I'm not sure. I may contact them and see if they can ship here. The other dealers for E-Bike Vision I've found say they can't ship here.

Hugh-Jazz

Jan 15, 2020
San Marcos, CA
Thanks for looking into this. I see that Berg shows shipping to USA, but when I try to fill out the delivery address there is no way to select USA in the country drop down list. I'm not sure. I may contact them and see if they can ship here. The other dealers for E-Bike Vision I've found say they can't ship here.

I found it on e-Bay from the same seller. Now to save up some dollars. It is over $1000!

Hugh-Jazz

Jan 15, 2020
San Marcos, CA
I found it on e-Bay from the same seller. Now to save up some dollars. It is over $1000!
I’m glad I measured before ordering. The 745Wh battery won’t fit on my bike without changing the shock.
C9FE0C27-9F8C-43C3-A105-2277CC324B45.jpeg

TPEHAK

Nov 23, 2020
USA Seattle WA
How did you measure it? You scaled the picture with the battery drawing side view and printed it and cut with scissors and put it into the place?

Hugh-Jazz

Jan 15, 2020
San Marcos, CA
How did you measure it? You scaled the picture with the battery drawing side view and printed it and cut with scissors and put it into the place?
I let the air out of the shock and compressed it. There is no way anything larger would fit. I did look at the dimensions for the larger battery at the time.

Hugh-Jazz

Jan 15, 2020
San Marcos, CA
The bike controller may log battery information that may cause an issue with Yamaha. I’d be willing to take the chance, but I’d take it to the dealer without the battery installed to be safe.

Ebikeuser

Nov 30, 2019
Poland
Unfortunately my ebike motor failed while riding it using ebike vision 745 battery . I took bike to bikeshop and they told me warranty wont cover it and they want me to pay for repair. I just wanted to warn you

TPEHAK

Nov 23, 2020
USA Seattle WA
Do you know how it failed? For how long it worked after you started using the 745 Wh battery?

It looks like you already replaced the motor on your bicycle and it had original battery - so your motor failed 2nd time? 1st time is on the original battery and 2nd time is on the 745 battery?

Last edited:

Jorel

Mar 4, 2021
Germany
20210304_180334.jpg

If you're interested in buying the 745Wh battery from E-Bike Vision and you're not sure if it fits, this pic might help you.
It's a 2018 Allmtn 6, size M.
No probs at all.
That battery is a monster :love:

Edit: Wife's 2018 Allmtn 8 is size S and the battery fits, too.
20210304_180823.jpg

Last edited:

Ebikeuser

Nov 30, 2019
Poland
Do you know how it failed? For how long it worked after you started using the 745 Wh battery?

It looks like you already replaced the motor on your bicycle and it had original battery - so your motor failed 2nd time? 1st time is on the original battery and 2nd time is on the 745 battery?
It failed after about 150 km on 745 battery . I dont think it failed becouse new battery , since motor failed after almost same milage as first one - about 3000 km in mountains ,most in turbo mode.
I found out from several sources that with ebike vision battery i wont lose my warranty , and i thought that bike Has to be complete, with battery when taking it to shop for warranty ( does it ? ) , so i took complete bike to bike shop.
The case is still pending , we'll see what the finał decision of BS will be

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton
Anyone had a Battery delivered to UK from here..

i'm having problems on order page to UK says NO NO, but i emailed them before i ordered and they said yes yo UK.
So i now order it says No to UK on order page .. erm

Update :: Emailed them and all Sorted now, Battery in the post to UK :)

Very Good Support.. Emailed me back with all my questions answered.
akkushop.de

Update 2: Was Charged £156 Import Duty by parcelforce, on the £730 Battery when it arrived in the UK via postal letter.

still a good result though considering there is none in the UK, not even a branded cell..

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles