XL or XXL 6’3” what did you go for?

Neil.Simpson

Sep 10, 2019
Bristol, UK
Hi, looking for people who are around 6’3” - what size decoy (mullet) did you go for - looking to order as soon as they are in stock.
According to the sizing chart I’m at the top end of the XL and middle of the XXL.

I like to throw the bike around a fair bit so im nervous about sizing up - although this maybe an old approach as bike sizes have changed so much.

what’s your experiences?

be great to sit on each one but as it stands the rolling circus events aren’t looking likely.

Neil.Simpson

Sep 10, 2019
Bristol, UK
6’4” I just go by the reach measurement - XL, XXL can be arbitrary. I have long arms and a short torso. My minimum is 480mm and my sweet spot is 490 to 500mm (with a standard 40mm stem). My current XL is 480 so I put a 50mm stem on it.

Thanks for the guidance Plugger. ?

ichauchtt

May 14, 2020
Switzerland
I am 6'1" and went for the XL, it's good, I think I could also live with the L if I'd like it more agile. I went for more stability on downhills, so XL is just fine. If you want to throw it around, it should be good for you as well.

rb.

Apr 27, 2020
San Jose, usa
Hi, looking for people who are around 6’3” - what size decoy (mullet) did you go for - looking to order as soon as they are in stock.
According to the sizing chart I’m at the top end of the XL and middle of the XXL.

I like to throw the bike around a fair bit so im nervous about sizing up - although this maybe an old approach as bike sizes have changed so much.

what’s your experiences?

be great to sit on each one but as it stands the rolling circus events aren’t looking likely.
Just because it says “out of stock” doesn’t mean it actually is. I had two different friends order one a few weeks ago, and at the time both their size/model they ordered was out of stock for 2 months. Both got their bikes within 4 days. This was in the US.

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands

what’s your experiences?

i'm 6'4" and I am on the XXl

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco
I am 6'3" and love my XL. I wanted it to be more flickable and don't really care about climbing efficiency (I mean it is a enduro ebike. Send the fucker, LOL). I am a ride up to send it down type. rule of thumb if you like to be in the "air" go with XL and mullet. If you wanna be on the ground go XXL or even the full 29er.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles