Would you ride this trail section?

Bontee

Dec 6, 2020
warwickshire
Tbh, I didn’t spend a lot of time on my iPad looking at it…. But is it even real? Looks “CGI ish”.
I would tend to agree with you.There is virtually no movement on the sea and the white breakers seem static.
Happy to apologise if I am wrong but the drop doesn’t look right.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
It looks like the riders know the trail and are used to riding in areas beyond wide open spaces and across farmers fields but I doubt it is anymore difficult than many of the trails in Moab like
and definitely not as intimidating as this....

Mr-EPIC-3

Feb 25, 2020
USA, So Cal
I would ride it, but at a snail's pace :cool:
I have ridden the Portal trail in Moab and that was over-the-top:eek:. I think the ride back down the Poison Spider Mesa trail would have been way more fun with all of the rock-rolls and drops.

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Nope it's real enough. It's Brendan Fairclough & Olly Wilkins riding in Madeira. No idea why you said no one can identify the location when non one in the thread has actually asked where it is.
30 seconds on his insta and….

8E1A42CB-30F8-4D29-B2AE-56DDA5AAE4B6.png

EE462832-A50F-481D-9F20-6FE414FC6E63.png

Yup you are right 👍🏻
It’s really not hard to find. The camera angle makes it look weird, but defo real

blueglide

Jan 2, 2021
Tucson, AZ USA
See posts 3,4 & 5.
For someone not at all familiar with this location it would be normal to quote my post and indicate the location. None of those posts name the location except one with a question mark. Regardless, it looks like an insane ride. The video had some weird resolution to it that almost made it look fake.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
For someone not at all familiar with this location it would be normal to quote my post and indicate the location. None of those posts name the location except one with a question mark. Regardless, it looks like an insane ride. The video had some weird resolution to it that almost made it look fake.
No cowboy, something normal would be not to dismiss something as fake in the absence of knowledge simply because your skill levels can't conceive of it.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Actually I don't think it looks that bad. Wide angle makes it look worse than it is.
I wouldn't do it the speed they did, but most of it looks quite rideable.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles