Would you fancy this?

Stoffel

Jun 16, 2021
Cotswolds UK
It's got all the disadvantages of an IC motorbike regarding being very restricted where you can legally ride it plus it's Chinese, so if you do manage to have enough range to ride anywhere to get it off road it'll probably break down in the middle of nowhere. It's a hard pass from me!

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
It's got all the disadvantages of an IC motorbike regarding being very restricted where you can legally ride it plus it's Chinese, so if you do manage to have enough range to ride anywhere to get it off road it'll probably break down in the middle of nowhere. It's a hard pass from me!
Isn't everyone's bikes chinese 🤔

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
if im gonna have something like that, it will look something like this:

KTM01.jpg

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
My motorbike is definitely not Chinese.
My EMTB on the other hand was built in Taiwan so I guess we’ll get a definitive answer to that one in the coming years.
Taiwan is not China.

I’ve been to Taiwan and found the people to be polite, ambitious, hard working, and proud of their democracy. Unsurprisingly the Chinese (CCP) is afraid of Taiwan and covets its semi-conductor industry.

Theodore

Feb 8, 2023
China
the motor bike in the video looks not so good. but trust me most emtb in EU are made in China.:ROFLMAO: btw Im an engineer from chinese e-system supplier.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles