Winter riding kit - stuff to keep you warm and dry

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Riders with the Dirtelj Core, how's the sizing? I'm 6'1", 196lbs and am looking at the Large. Make sense? I'll get some proper measurements and compare them to their sizing chart but I'l like to have a little room under the suit for layers when necessary. Thanks!
Wow some suit that . Only question I would have is could you wash and dry it three times a week.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I'm looking at it more for rain, less for mud, so hopefully it's mostly self cleaning!?
Never found a place with rain and no mud. I need to move nearer you. Find it a lot colder on ebike in winter as I don't use same energy. Happy cycling

spicker

May 2, 2022
Newfoundland, Canada
I just ordered a Large Dirtlej Core suit from varuste.net. They currently have a 15% off promotion and with the Euro the way it is, it wasn't too bad on the CDN wallet!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
why are you discussing this now, it's not winter yet :D
It is in the southern hemisphere! My brother who lives in Brisbane is already complaining about how cold it is and having to wear a fleece indoors. This means that I would have to wear a long-sleeved shirt instead of a Tee, plus the usual shorts and sandals when out and about. :LOL:

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
It is in the southern hemisphere! My brother who lives in Brisbane is already complaining about how cold it is and having to wear a fleece indoors. This means that I would have to wear a long-sleeved shirt instead of a Tee, plus the usual shorts and sandals when out and about. :LOL:

I understand that you are cold now that you are used to it being 40 degrees outside :D

You'll be putting up a tree before you know it! (Yes, I'm making a lot of local cultural assumptions but it' a saying around here.)

nahh here in Sweden it's summer for quite a while longer.

you Canadians don't even have summer :D, it's like winter more than half the year ;)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I understand that you are cold now that you are used to it being 40 degrees outside :D

Not me, I'm a Brit and living in GB
It's my brother who lives in OZ. He's been there more than 20 years and has fully acclimatised, except his accent which is still pure Yorkshire. I asked him once if he ever had a problem with his accent. He replied that he didn't but some of the Ozzies did! :LOL:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles