Will never again buy Five 10 or any other Adidas products

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
In spite of Anheuser-Busch's Bud Light (Dylan Mulvaney) and Calvin Klein's trans man in a bra (Bappie Kortram) marketing debacles, Adidas has promoted women's swimwear modeled by a 6'2" man!

Misogynism. No more Adidas, Anheuser-Busch, or Calvin Klein products for me. (n)

20230601_203855.jpg

Mabman

Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Who ever drank that piss water anyway? I'm sure they will miss your business Irie. I've been boycotting AB for years. Except one MTB race I worked at bitd that BL was the sponsor of that was hot as hell and when teeth crackling cold on a hot day anything will do and it was free.

It is gay pride day here and I for one have no issues with anyone that chooses to be who they think they should be sexual orientation wise. I do however tend to have issues and any sympathy for those that don't. Not to an AR15 level though :cool:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think I can understand a lot of the OP's frustrations.

I've not read any of it as I generally only look at pictures.

Clearly though, as EMTBers who are always looking for a bargain so we only pay at least 500% more than our bike is worth because it's on offer, this is very offensive :

1685727646205.png

Then the name suggests that it's only for the 1%

1685727727942.png

What is a Mnisi anyway ? Is that Japanese for flush bugger ?

Where it really offends though .. colours !!!!

1685727808244.png

How come Fuchsia gets to be Lucid !!

But White just gets to be off ? no imagination. Not Tainted white, angry white, Devils skid marks white, tainted white, not white, fuck knows white once you've washed it.

Anyway, Jim Carrey pulls it off quite well ..

1685728223605.png

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
We went to Gran Canaria with another family last year. 7 of us… 4 adults, and 3 kids. My mate didn’t know it when he went to the pool, but we all had matching swimwear (pattern, not style 🤷🏼‍♂️) - he thought it was just him and his daughter that matched. He was mortified when we all turned up the same.

We’re going back in October this year and we’re on the look out for another ‘family’ set that everyone can get to match.

Not sure I’ll be suggesting this one though… that’d be taking matching to the next level 😂😂

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
I thought this thread was gonna be my 510's fell apart and Adidas didnt warrantee then kinda of thread.

I do like my 510 trailcross shoes. I'm keeping them!

Crossdressing models are not going to scare me off a good functional shoe!

The bigger question is why was Irie searching mens sized women's swim suits..... ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles