Wild FS H10 suspension upgrades complete ?

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Decided to treat myself to full coil suspension , Vorsprung Smashpot 160mm and a Marzocchi bomber coil suspension with a cane creek progressive spring, had a blast on it today and it's awesome super smooth , looking like I've chosen the correct spring rates off the bat ?? very easy installation on both

IMG_20210823_145800.jpg

IMG_20210823_145529.jpg

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
Nice! Hey question.. Did you need to buy any additional mounting hardware to get the shock to work? did you have to press out any old bushings, etc? Thanks!

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Nice! Hey question.. Did you need to buy any additional mounting hardware to get the shock to work? did you have to press out any old bushings, etc? Thanks!
Hey man no worries, no I didn't need anything additional to make them fit, the Marzocchi came with the small teflon type bushings fitted all I did was push them out , you won't need bushings on the bottom of the shock ( upper mount on the bike) to fit it 👍👍

Great shock for the money btw 🤟

Regards

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
Hey man no worries, no I didn't need anything additional to make them fit, the Marzocchi came with the small teflon type bushings fitted all I did was push them out , you won't need bushings on the bottom of the shock ( upper mount on the bike) to fit it 👍👍

Great shock for the money btw 🤟

Regards
Hey, so I'm a spazz and cant get the shock off. I have undone the bolt on the top non-driveside, but it wont come out, it just spins. On the Drive side, the 5mm bolt came off no problem. Not sure if there is somewhere I should be applying pressure or what? Any tips would be appreciated

1.JPG

2.JPG

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
Hey, so I'm a spazz and cant get the shock off. I have undone the bolt on the top non-driveside, but it wont come out, it just spins. On the Drive side, the 5mm bolt came off no problem. Not sure if there is somewhere I should be applying pressure or what? Any tips would be appreciated

View attachment 93380

View attachment 93381
Figured It out. Just had to gently tap out the bolt from right to left!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles