Whyte 2022 160s vs 160rs ……

Motohawk75

Dec 30, 2020
U.K.
Hey
Looking for a new ride, got shot of my Santa Cruz Heckler mxc as cool as it was my pal was having motor issues and Mike were money ones so it seemed a good time to let it go, fast forward 6 months and I’m keen for a beer bike with as good spec but not so high price tag !
been checking out the new 22 E160s and RS …. I really like the new blue S colour so much so it’s making me want it over the RS…. is the spec difference way better on the RS ? Would an average rider doing a bit of everything notice / feel a comprise with the S over the RS ….?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Stoffel

Jun 16, 2021
Cotswolds UK
I had the same choice to make and went for the E160s because of the colour!
If I want I can always upgrade the spec to the RS or above in time, if I feel the need.

I test rode the 2021 RS at the Forest of Dean last year and it was amazing but I found the green a bit too understated.

It’s expected to arrive in the shop next week.

Motohawk75

Dec 30, 2020
U.K.
I had the same choice to make and went for the E160s because of the colour!
If I want I can always upgrade the spec to the RS or above in time, if I feel the need.

I test rode the 2021 RS at the Forest of Dean last year and it was amazing but I found the green a bit too understated.

It’s expected to arrive in the shop next week.

Thanks !
I’m the same I nearly bought one last year but tbh just didn’t dig the green at all but the blue looks amazing ! What’s the main spec difference ? Forks , shock , rear mech ? ….. I think the Zebs and shock would be pretty decent from what I’ve read …..

Stoffel

Jun 16, 2021
Cotswolds UK
I think the spec is fine for me for the foreseeable, I think my talent will be the limiting factor for a while yet and not the bike!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles