Who gives the sub-titles?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
So far these sub-titles seem appropriately assigned (Wizard, Muppet, Inactive Member, E*POWAHA, Mistic Meg, Tooth Fairy, Wreaker,…and more). But I’m puzzled by “Das Hammer” @BAMBAMODA , a carpenter maybe?🤔

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
But I’m puzzled by “Das Hammer” @BAMBAMODA , a carpenter maybe?🤔
Probably either his direct nature and approaches every subject like a hammer, or knowing @BAMBAMODA it relates to his penis - and how he uses it ! Though it could also be that it's the only tool he knows how to use ? (the hammer that is, not his penis).

I think the e*powah ones and member, active member and so on are system generated. I think there was a post on it once which showed how you got them ..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
This thread showed some of the "points" for "titles" .. but is out of date as it was changed.

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Guys if I wrote a new thread about how find easy money to buy a new expensive ebike I could not obtain the same attention of this thread . Chapeaux

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
I might send rob 5k but on the understanding I get some new teeth, my new set we're last seen running round the front room in the dogs mouth :rolleyes:
Don't worry Rob I no your not a dentist but I'm sure your earning the same money so any help much appreciated :)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
ref @BAMBAMODA's post about hot women in Warsaw.
The only time I have been to Warsaw was 1993 (for work). We stayed at the Kempinsky (?) a very swanky hotel that had uniformed doormen (with long coats, epaulettes and a top hat). Cards offering the services of "discrete luxury women" were pushed under our bedroom doors. But when we got back to the hotel that evening in the coach at around 17:30, there was a huge queue of people just before the hotel. They were all carrying jerry cans and queuing for water from the public fountain. That was in the capital city of Poland! I sincerely hope it is not like that now.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles