Whisper wildcat carbon

Stevie p

Apr 15, 2020
West lothian
First e bike 3200 pound new a special price last year's models done a 3 hour ride woods single track and 2 big climbs up what we call in Scotland bings now I'm a 6 foot 2 big guy batt lasted well mainly eco on the flat. trail everywhere else great bike love it got me back into mountain bikes

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
They are a great deal at the moment, we haven't seen many on the forum, but they are a nice package.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I suspect they have been sitting in the Whisper warehouse for a while - its an odd bike in that when launched it flew under the radar because Whisper put very little marketing into it, and as such didn't shift many, meaning they are now trying to shift the ones they have left at great prices - it ride to buy just the frame off them a while back

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I know, lots of companies use that frame, but PITA dealing with China when Whisper are 30min drive away - they offered to deal me a frame, but wasn't as cheap as I had hoped

Stevie p

Apr 15, 2020
West lothian
I suspect they have been sitting in the Whisper warehouse for a while - its an odd bike in that when launched it flew under the radar because Whisper put very little marketing into it, and as such didn't shift many, meaning they are now trying to shift the ones they have left at great prices - it ride to buy just the frame off them a while back
Bought the Halfords torque wrench 40 pound done all the fixings creaking all away out again today just love it highly recommend ?

Stevie p

Apr 15, 2020
West lothian
I know, lots of companies use that frame, but PITA dealing with China when Whisper are 30min drive away - they offered to deal me a frame, but wasn't as cheap as I had hoped
Much was the frame made in Taiwan on the frame just below the union jack ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles