What did you buy your ebike this week?

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
Ahhh... I see what you mean! A way of attaching the bike so I can't go too far back.
I will have a look at it tonight and see if there is something I can hook up as a safetynet... at least whilst I get the hang of the feeling. It feels a bit alien to me to go THAT far back!!
Same here... The balance point it way farther back than I feel comfortable with.

Bad-Latitude

Aug 21, 2022
Simi Valley
Continuing with my black and purple color theme I got some Deity bars and grips. Still have some more parts to get but it’s getting closer to being finished.
D3CAED22-39DA-4411-8EB6-D9FDB1DB4CB1.jpeg

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
Upgraded the Cube stereo 120 forks from Recon to Fox 34 Performance 130mm (1/2 price at Wiggle) and put in a new lower headset. The new fork is 450 grams lighter and matches the bike colours.
I like the Marzocchi Z2 on the Rise for its plushness and hope the Fox 34 will be at least as good.

cubefox.jpg

Eliadn

Jul 25, 2022
Croatia
Oh they look cool, ordered some myself now :D
I noticed my front brake cable vibrates about wildly sometimes and seems annoying.

New tyres
Cheap circlip pliers
Cheapo pick tools. (for when I do a lower leg refresh on the front suspension)
Cheapo adapters for my torque wrenches
New brake pads.
Some ergon grips because my current grips leave my hands hurting a little after long rides.
Bosch lockring tool + fat socket wrench that fits around it.
and lastly Bosch bearing protection grease
View attachment 120124
Where did you get it from? I literally need those adapters, picks and the pliers :D

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
IMG_4601.jpeg

Was just away to head out on the bike and noticed an email saying the wheels I ordered were in. Supposed to be 6-8 week delivery, but arrived after about 3 and a half weeks. Last ride on the old ones in a minute, then hopefully get them swapped over tonight when the kids are in bed - ready for tomorrow!!
i9 EN 315 custom carbon wheels.

Edit: got them on now!
IMG_4606.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg

Last edited:

Ark

Mar 8, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Where did you get it from? I literally need those adapters, picks and the pliers :D
Amazon for the adapters, picks and pliers.

The pick set is literally £3 right now on the UK amazon
Rolson 59133 4 pc Pick and Hook Set

Cipclip pliers IDK if they will last long but if they break I will get better ones, they are kind of insane prices at the higher end brands... for something I'd use 2x a year :S
Draper 19735 Circlip Plier Set
Draper in my experience are usually solid for tools.

The adapters IDK how long they will last either but I dson't need them for any crazy torque values and most the reviews were good for them
LEXIVON Impact Socket Adapter Reducer, Set of 4, 1/2" to 3/8" | 1/4" to 3/8" | 3/8" to 1/4" | 3/8" to 1/2" | Converter Adapter Set Fits Impact Driver, Torque Wrench, Power Drill, Ratchet (LX-112)

All dispatched by amazon in the UK so they probably have them in the EU warehouse as well I'd imagine.

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
Was just away to head out on the bike and noticed an email saying the wheels I ordered were in. Supposed to be 6-8 week delivery, but arrived after about 3 and a half weeks. Last ride on the old ones in a minute, then hopefully get them swapped over tonight when the kids are in bed - ready for tomorrow!!
i bought a spare rear wheel for my pivot, it has the hydra hub with a gazillion points of engagement, the gear changes etc are almost instantaneous so it took me a bit of time to smooth out but it makes the bike noticeably quicker

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Omg , these cranks are unbelievable ! Climbs easier , whole ride feels me stable and to top it off I can wheelie better 😂

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
View attachment 120221
i bought a spare rear wheel for my pivot, it has the hydra hub with a gazillion points of engagement, the gear changes etc are almost instantaneous so it took me a bit of time to smooth out but it makes the bike noticeably quicker
Takes a while to get used to the noise it makes. Sounds a bit like a swarm of angry wasps or something 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles