What did you buy your ebike this week?

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
Just need a bike now🙄😂 £29 on offer for the wtb sl8 race saddle..for me after dozens of different saddles this one in medium/large sit bones is like it was made for me..so comfortable yet it doesn’t look it.
60A4DE61-4B7A-4CE9-860F-AD371AD461BC.jpeg

Last edited:

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
Hopefully the bent one will be picked up Monday and bless them cJperformce has pulled in a favour from another retailer to get me the same size large reign+2 which hopefully will be with me by the end of next week🤞must admit great bunch of lads there and tbh the damaged one I have here was packaged and setup the best I have seen..just not dpd protection proof😐

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Did you then decide to do away with the cover?
Thanks for the tip!
Your welcome Sophie, Yep, but only because I got fed up with removing it (which was a little tricky) to wipe away the condensation but it was effective at protecting the display, I have since fitted the Kiox upgrade which is so much better than the Purion, one day I will sell the Purion display protector 😉

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Yep, £20 from Halfords.

Much better than clamping on the seat post.

I'll let you know tonight, just threw the bike in to quickly test it. Can feel how much more solid it is though.
Gonna get one of those too, I don’t like the weight of my bike on the dropper post, thanks for the heads up mate 👊

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Charger 2.1 rct damper upgrade for the 2020 Lyric.
SKF wiper seals.
Foam rings..
‘O’ rings for Debonair shaft
Fork oil and Sram butter grease.
Headset bearings.
Gave the fork a service today,
For anyone who is interested the difference between the stock seals and the replacement SKF is very noticeable. The stock seals are nearly 3 years old and the material was hard and not that pliable compared to the new SKF seals.. the foam lubrication rings were filthy black as was the oil that drained from the lowers during strip down. This is the second time I’ve serviced the fork. For the time it takes to service the fork I’m definitely going to record ride times and service as required.
Very pleased with the Charger 2.1 rct3 damper upgrade and fork felt buttery smooth after service.
It had a good workout in the the hills above Innerleithen in the Scottish Borders on Saturday.

Rubinstein

Subscriber
Apr 7, 2022
kent
I’ve just ordered a Joyseat, can’t find any info on the forum about them, so interested to see what turns up, the smiling butt kit arrives tomorrow 😊

Rubinstein

Subscriber
Apr 7, 2022
kent
You will have to let us know how it is cos, 400 quid just does not seem worth it
Yup, I’ll report back 👍. Like everyone else says it’s a tad pricey 🥵. The logic behind it makes sense to me and tbh I’ve probably spent more on all the other saddles I’ve tried, so here’s hoping 🤞

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Yup, I’ll report back 👍. Like everyone else says it’s a tad pricey 🥵. The logic behind it makes sense to me and tbh I’ve probably spent more on all the other saddles I’ve tried, so here’s hoping 🤞
World it not be cheaper to get a new arse?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles