What did you buy your ebike this week?

Stoneilove

Jan 27, 2023
England
Wouldn’t have a clue , I never worry about weight on a full fat bike , although must say how lite I thought the new wheels were before I fitted the tyres
It won't even be close to 6kg unless the wheels are made of lead! I'd say 4kg max and even that is most likely more than they actually are.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
It won't even be close to 6kg unless the wheels are made of lead! I'd say 4kg max and even that is most likely more than they actually are.
2.6kg wheels or more
3kg tyres
600-1kg rotors & cassette as I said wheels WITH tyres etc

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Finally installed the XT levers that i bought at the same time as the bike, now, its “shigura” brake set:
EC9722C1-F609-41C0-8030-6753890C83F5.jpeg

Cutting hoses and bleeding was kind of scaring, since the heart surgery last setember.
Also the kiox is new and will soon be placed on a safer position.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
They are lovely. I worried about putting them on the bike because I just know my next off will be an OTB in a rock garden...

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Yep, £20 from Halfords.

Much better than clamping on the seat post.

I'll let you know tonight, just threw the bike in to quickly test it. Can feel how much more solid it is though.
I purchased the “False Crossbar” from Halfords and it’s made using my work stand so much easier……..great stuff I’m pleased you posted it, the best addition to the maintenance shed for ages

beanzz

Feb 7, 2023
United Kingdom
Agreed, I wasn't expecting much improvement to stability, I mainly bought it to alleviate some of weight on the dropper post but it actually made it feel almost rock solid on the stand compared to before where it would wobble everywhere

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Spook, literally did a 50 hour service on my Lyrik yesterday afternoon. Buttery smooth for the next two rides until you forget the difference it makes. 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles