What did you buy your ebike this week?

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
New 27.5 ready to make the sam2 mullet ….

8F9B7AF0-CAD4-4D39-9645-53B9A785BC9B.jpeg

04fuxake

Feb 12, 2018
Porirua, NZ
I bought a Timber bell to warn all the walkers who shouldn't be walking on downhill tracks.

I thought it would be annoying at first, but you quickly get used to it.

Elsketcho

Jun 13, 2020
Bettsyw7nw10
New boots to go on the Edeemax.
Lovely tyre, didn't think anything would be harder to fit than the WTB Vigilante I have on the front but, proven wrong. I’ve put off changing the front till tomorrow, I’m having a beer instead.
3AA984D3-358E-45DA-9E43-52CE558CC976.jpeg

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
New boots to go on the Edeemax.
Lovely tyre, didn't think anything would be harder to fit than the WTB Vigilante I have on the front but, proven wrong. I’ve put off changing the front till tomorrow, I’m having a beer instead. View attachment 86079

I just put on a eddy current 2.6 , thing was almost impossible to get on !

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I bought a couple of Aldi chain cleaner kits, I bought two of them because I wasn’t expecting them to last very long but on opening the box I was pleasantly surprised how robust they are, true they’re made mainly of plastic but it’s good thick plastic and most importantly they clean the chain as good as ones costing a lot more, time will tell as to how long they last

image.jpg

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Megneg upgrade for my rear shock, hopefully a job for this coming weekend 🤞

View attachment 81097
how did you get on with it? just fitted mine to a 2020 levo and first impressions are good but thats just a ride around the garden, few jumps and a few 2 foot drops.. I didnt manage to use all the travel which was good and I definitely noticed a difference in the stroke

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
how did you get on with it? just fitted mine to a 2020 levo and first impressions are good but thats just a ride around the garden, few jumps and a few 2 foot drops.. I didnt manage to use all the travel which was good and I definitely noticed a difference in the stroke

Blimey how big is your garden 😳 believe it or not I’ve not fitted it yet, since I bought it I’ve been blighted with back injuries and just general illness, I’m hoping to fit it very soon though 🤞

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Blimey how big is your garden 😳 believe it or not I’ve not fitted it yet, since I bought it I’ve been blighted with back injuries and just general illness, I’m hoping to fit it very soon though 🤞
its big, couple of acres with a lot of elevation, im in the middle of building a jump line down my hill atm, pretty fortunate...
well, its definitely different, took about half an hour to fit and makes the bike feel instantly better, more supportive..
good luck with the back !

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
its big, couple of acres with a lot of elevation, im in the middle of building a jump line down my hill atm, pretty fortunate...
well, its definitely different, took about half an hour to fit and makes the bike feel instantly better, more supportive..
good luck with the back !

Omg, I have dreamt about living somewhere like that for years, am I jealous, you can your ass I am 😁
I hope to get mine done soon but as far as the back goes I’ll be lucky if I got three hours sleep last night 😫 but thanks for the well wishes

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
A Lifeline 2400 lumens light for my new found night riding adventures. I couldn't bring myself to shell out £400 on an Exposure & went off the idea of strapping a Magishine battery pack on to the frame. It's decent but the Garmin mount is fixed, so it's not possible to fine tune the direction of the beam.

Anyone know if an adjustable Garmin style mount exists?

czTjW9I9.jpg medium.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles