Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
It’s getting to that time of year again!

A Lezyne Micro Drive 500, plenty of light for the trails I ride, even at night.

I‘ve hard wired it into the Levo, using the motor port, and it only draws 2A so no issues on the Gen 3.

IMG_6553.jpeg
IMG_6555.jpeg

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
I finally bit the bullet and purchased the expensive custom fit Sicomtb mud guard for my Levo SL. I should have gone for it earlier considering the marks on my bike's paint!

IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
I’ve been wanting a tailgate pad for a while but I was holding off because I did not feel like having to attach the pad with the straps around the tailgate every time I go riding. I found this one that attaches using magnets. They make a full size tailgate one and a two bike one. I just got the two bike one. So far I like it. View attachment 125335 View attachment 125336
Magnets? That's cool, unless you have a Ford F150 like I do!

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Bought a hub a while back, was thinking about the WTB CZR 30 rim in 28h to build up instead have ordered a Stans Reserve alloy Rim, Thinking black Sapim race spokes on drive side & silver Sapim race on non drive what do people think or just all black

IMG_4866.jpeg

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
The original sdg tellis dropper just kept working for 5 seasons on my decoy. The last year it squeaked pretty bad and had a fair amount of slop but worked fine. I probably couldve just threw in a $50 rebuild kit and continued with it but i ended up just getting a new "brand x ascend". Not bad at all but the thumb lever is poorely designed. So ordered up a wolftooth dropper lever. Night and day. That works sooo well. Ive never bought an upgrade dropper lever kit so i can't compare but great ez activating feel on the wolftooth. Psyched

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
One of these, so I can get the Sigma computer on the stem cap, the previous DMR stem had no room, which was a shame. It's for sale in the classifieds now.

ftp_f_freewheel_imagesmadisonfwaccessoriesprsss0539_1.jpg

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
My Rim turned up today to build up this wheel just need to order spokes so I go 28 black or 14 black on drive side & 14 silver for non drive side

IMG_4881.jpeg

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
My Rim turned up today to build up this wheel just need to order spokes so I go 28 black or 14 black on drive side & 14 silver for non drive side
Dont Mix Spoke colours unless going full rainbow. Black spokes with silver or coloured nipples

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
BTW, what does „Anti Bat-Wing“ mean here? 🤔
And what does Manly scent mean ?

It smells of some bloke who's not washed his crotch for a month ?

Or it smells of two stoke oil ?

Or it smells of Flowers, because you're so manly you're in touch with your feminine side and want to smell like your testicles have just been dragged naked through a field of poppy's whilst being chased by a dozen Nun's who've suddenly changed their minds.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone

Or it smells of Flowers, because you're so manly you're in touch with your feminine side and want to smell like your testicles have just been dragged naked through a field of poppy's whilst being chased by a dozen Nun's who've suddenly changed their minds.
Never mind that , what the hell is anti bat wing?

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.

You sound like you are speaking from personal experience; did they catch you?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles