What did you buy your ebike this week?

JkdJEdi

Subscriber
Feb 18, 2024
Palm Desert, California
Had sram code before
Maguras I haven’t used In any anger yet just did a 20 mile ride to bed them in early this week all on road
but seem to be good brakes were fairly easy to setup and bleed after reading they are difficult to bleed
just followed a decent guide on YouTube and was ok

seem to loads of power but again won’t fully know if everything is setup perfect until it gets vertical 😝
My bike came with the SRAM DB8 and the description I've heard of them is spot on, they feel like wood. No give or modulation whatsoever. And arm pump city with these brakes, but they do stop you. Having a tough time deciding, go with my tried and true ZED brakes (like my other bike) or go big with Magura or Dominions.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I've seen other posts on here asking if one screw is normal or an error.
It looks like one of the jockey wheels is slightly thicker so that might be the reason but it’s no thicker than my old Superstar Components jockey wheel so I see no reason to use the supplied screw 😉👍

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Not for me, I always forget to charge batteries, so this way I will always have a spare with me in pack
I do the same. Better safe than sorry. I keep one in my both my hydration packs so I never have to think about it. I rotate them out every other charge to keep them even on charge cycles. My Garmin does tell me when the battery gets low.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
An AXS reverb
IMG_2279.jpeg

tjl5709

Feb 20, 2023
Michigan
For this season on my Levo, I changed to a 210mm OneUp dropper (from 150) and I'm replacing my Garmin 530 with a 1040. My old eyes struggle with the smaller 530, and the OneUp is so smooth.

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
As my old jockey wheels are looking a little tatty and not spinning as freely as I’d like I thought I’d buy some new Hope jockey wheels to carry on with the red accent on my bike, also, this is the attention to detail I like with Hope, the bag the jockey wheels came in is heat sealed across the middle to keep the wheels from clattering against each other in transit, I know it seems sad to most people but I think it’s worth a mention 😁😁

View attachment 136848
Had the same experience: Post in thread 'Better jockeys'
Better jockeys

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles