Levo Gen 3 What bash guard / skid plate for motor casing on gen 3 levo?

Sofaboy73

May 26, 2020
UK
order is now in for a levo expert, however the motor casing looks like it could be a little fragile being composite. I ride on a lot of lose rock and the metal casing on my old trek took a real battering so looking to beef up the protection

what bash guard / skid plate wound people recommend? Ideally metal

Privateerjon

Jul 24, 2022
Bristol
I’ve got one of the Rockstop frame guards coming for mine, will let you know thoughts when it arrives.

liked the idea of a bit more protection on the bottom of the downtube, huge amount being picked up by the front wheel on mine - not sure if I’m just hearing it more with the downtube being bigger or the larger tyres are throwing up more, but definately Noticeable.

Sofaboy73

May 26, 2020
UK
I’ve got one of the Rockstop frame guards coming for mine, will let you know thoughts when it arrives.

liked the idea of a bit more protection on the bottom of the downtube, huge amount being picked up by the front wheel on mine - not sure if I’m just hearing it more with the downtube being bigger or the larger tyres are throwing up more, but definately Noticeable.

be interested to hear how well it fits the levo when you get it. I like the idea of the longer coverage as well as some impact absorption to dissipate the force of the strike rather than transferring it into the original mounts on the bike

unclezz

May 3, 2020
CZ

Interesting part.

The only thing that makes me doubting is the fact that you have to use adhesive system... I am not really a supporter of such a solution

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles