What accessories have you put on your Haibike to personalise it?

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
I put new grips and pedals on, and changed the head stem cap, other than that not a lot, would like to personalise it a bit more, any ideas? what have you done to your bike, pics help :)

Mudguards dont really count :)

hai.jpg

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
In french, they say: "des gôuts et des couleurs, on ne discute pas". Freely translated: Don't discuss tastes and colors. I'll follow that advise.

Happydog

Dec 16, 2020
Ireland
I put a bit of 80 grit skateboard tape on the little tab you have to push up to release the battery cover. Works a treat. ?

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
It's certainly "Personalised" - but I dare say the result looks downright ugly to me..... But then again, I suspect this isn't a bike used for real mountainbiking. It's certainly functional.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
It's certainly "Personalised" - but I dare say the result looks downright ugly to me..... But then again, I suspect this isn't a bike used for real mountainbiking. It's certainly functional.
Each to their own.

Why would you " suspect this isnt a bike used for real mountainbiking " ?

There are many level of mountain
biking so maybe i dont meet the standard you are referring to but it is surely used for mountain biking.
Everything attached for rides with my child easily comes off if needed for harder rides.

As for the " downright ugly " Yes i suppose if its not your preference then it will be seen as that but its mine and i love it

Im only a month or so into this so its all trail and error at the moment.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Little update on the downright ugly mtb thats not used for mtb'ing

More green new bottle and holder.

Put a few coats of black on the semi diy shotgun ( i think it looks much better now ).

Removed the tool pouch and lightened to rucksack load as much as i could.

Swapped the phone ( used for navigation ) holder to upper bar.

Last but not least i have removed the trusty under downtube guard.

Like or dont like but i like View attachment 58557 View attachment 58558

Its your bike and if it’s making you happy then that’s a high five from me ✋

What is proper mountain biking ? By default I’d say it involves mountains. There’s no mountains in Yorkshire so I suspect I’m not a real mountain biker either! Forest biking ? Moors biking ?

I find more gnarly downhill descents on some bridleways with their rutted farm vehicle tracks, certainly more technical then some smooth downhills at a trail centre

Keep riding, keep smiling & keep doing whatever you want to your bike and post the updates on here ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles