Waterbottle mounts for Shimano external battery

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
100106100-FR-ENDURO-BLACKLINE.jpg

it holds 20 cans of lager and a shit load of weed.

It's the only purpose I ever use the thing for.

I don't drink liquor. I'm not 'Murcan

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
No use to me but might be a good solution for others here.

I guess it works OK because they are selling one (I'm trusting like that). But not that trusting. I would have thought the straps would interfere with the latch mechanism that you can't see underneath the TEC pack. On my Focus TEC pack, it's a spring loaded slot that engages on a rail bolted to the downtube. Or is that not a TEC pack?

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
100106100-FR-ENDURO-BLACKLINE.jpg

it holds 20 cans of lager and a shit load of weed.

It's the only purpose I ever use the thing for.

I don't drink liquor. I'm not 'Murcan

That would be Murican ...

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
I guess it works OK because they are selling one (I'm trusting like that). But not that trusting. I would have thought the straps would interfere with the latch mechanism that you can't see underneath the TEC pack. On my Focus TEC pack, it's a spring loaded slot that engages on a rail bolted to the downtube. Or is that not a TEC pack?

That's a Shimano 504wH external battery. Same as on my Merida.

They don't interfere. There's a small gap under the battery. I have a strap holding a CO2 cartridge and a micro pump on my battery. No need to remove the strap to get the battery on and off.

Gordon

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
It's not intended for use with a tec pack battery or an internal Battery it's for a 504wh external Shimano battery.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
The reason it's of no use to me is simply that there's no room for a bottle of any size between the battery and top tube of my small E Sommet.
It could still have been used for attaching pump, co2, multitool etc. But I have all of those covered already.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles