Levo Gen 2 Was unable to change power modes on Turbo Levo

ZygZag

Aug 5, 2020
California
Turned power on. Comes up in TRAIL. Tried to switch to TURBO. Wouldn't go in. Was able to switch to ECO but then was unable to switch up to TRAIL. Turned power off/on with no change. Have bike for about a year it has about 1K miles. Brought it back to store. Fix (under warranty) was to replace the handlebar remote controller. I do a lot of mode switching when I ride, but I'm surprised the controller failed. Anyone else experience this problem?

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
Levo Comp MY 2021: when I turn power on, it always comes up in TRAIL. Was wondering if this is normal.
I can however switch to ECO or TURBO at will. It just bothers me a bit that while riding without support (I tend to do that sometimes) and then switching on, I get that sudden kick...

ZygZag

Aug 5, 2020
California
It will always power up in TRAIL. It's normal. To ride without support, you don't need to turn power off on the DCU. There are three modes on the remote control.... TURBO, TRAIL, ECO and OFF. Simply press the - button on the controller until you see the LED lights on the DCU go off. When you press the + button on the controller, it will go from OFF to ECO.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles