WANTED...2022 Heckler Darfon 720 battery

Silent Drone

Jan 23, 2022
Salt Lake City
Looking to have a second battery for my 2022 Heckler for epic long & overnight rides. Anyone have one that they would sell?

It would be nice to find a source where Heckler owners can buy one of these batteries. I’d like an extra one for the same reasons as you. I suspect SC is putting every single one they have in new bikes leaving none to sell as spares. Hopefully that changes by next spring.

Heckler Sb130

Aug 15, 2022
Gothed75
It would be nice to find a source where Heckler owners can buy one of these batteries. I’d like an extra one for the same reasons as you. I suspect SC is putting every single one they have in new bikes leaving none to sell as spares. Hopefully that changes by next spring.

Yes it would be nice to be able to purchase one, in time maybe. It’s no fault of SC as a few other bike manufacturers are using this battery as well. They need to keep enough for their product and for warranty issues. Hopefully Darfon will be able to produce enough so some batteries can be sold on the open market. Fingers crossed that happens or someone messages me that they have an extra they’d like to sell!!!

Heckler Sb130

Aug 15, 2022
Gothed75
Does anyone still need a spare 726wh Darfon E4C0G? Have a spare one with cover and everything ready to go. Torn between keeping it and selling but depending on
Does anyone still need a spare 726wh Darfon E4C0G? Have a spare one with cover and everything ready to go. Torn between keeping it and selling but depending on the price it’s yours
Post this on the SC Heckler/Bullit emtb Facebook group page

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles