Waiting for my heckler Mx

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Rode for a number of years and recently switched back to Hard tails
Last month I placed the order for what appears, the last MY21 Heckler MX S Kit in fog/yellow jacket
To say I’m restlessly waiting is an overstatement, hopefully should be with me at end of month!

Very interested to read reviews of other owners

Last edited:

blueglide

Jan 2, 2021
Tucson, AZ USA
I have the same bike in gloss carbon. Been a lot of fun. First thing I did was put an Invisiframe kit on mine. I've added a few colored bits to mine but otherwise it's been trouble free and rides great....better than my capabilities. Hope you get yours soon.

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
I have the same bike in gloss carbon. Been a lot of fun. First thing I did was put an Invisiframe kit on mine. I've added a few colored bits to mine but otherwise it's been trouble free and rides great....better than my capabilities. Hope you get yours soon.
Thanks

I‘ve ordered invisiframe kit too, though thinking Dahm! it may delay delivery by another day, what does enjoyment scratches matter!
I am thinking the bike will outride my capabilities, here’s hoping we can break each other in and explore together instead of me being left in a pile of bones whilst the bike tumbles down the trails.......

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
Well...
The wait is over, goodbye Heckler MX, you will be sadly missed though you never arrived!
Hello Lavender Bullit!
Along wait detracted and patience run out, SCUK could give no definitive delivery date, so my eyes wondered....
Admittedly full credit to bike shop, who issued no quibble refund, I’ll give them a shout out when confirmed though realistically having phoned around many Santa Cruz dealers in UK, they all seem excellent!
Hope to get Lavender in the coming days

Gallijam

Jan 22, 2020
East Midlands
I do hope your today was full of joy!
finally turned up at 7 pm just set it up for me now off to bed lol

D7EFCE6C-9C7A-40EF-9C3D-42F4DD62D21B.jpeg

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
You’d think! One would be used to the wait, even after a model change, but NO!
Im still left pushing the pedals of analogue gravel bike and alternating the Hard Tail!
Though I have scrutinised every inch of the paving outside waiting for a delivery van!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles