Video of my Norco Bigfoot VLT on a frozen day

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
The video is too long I know. I need to work at reducing my content, but I just was too excited to show off my ride.

I've only had the bike for about a month, but boy do I love it! I've sold my Giant Stance E+ and currently shopping for my summer bike but I already know this bike isn't going away come the summer like I had planned.

edit -- fixed video quality

Last edited:

Dazb

Sep 27, 2021
North East England
Great Video and a lovely part of the world you live in, I was in Saint John NB a couple of years ago for work and spent 3 weeks driving around between SJ and Grand Manan

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
I have the same bike. Picked her up a couple weeks ago. Have you done any changes to the power via e-tube yet? I am running mine on boost 90% of the time due to the rolling resistance of the wide tires. I would actually consider going to a 4" tire. The 4.5" tires are friggin huge. I haven't had the chance to ride in snow yet here is the mid west (US). Just rode it on the single tracks last weekend. I dig it so far. My only complaint are the bars are horrible...way too low. Need more rise.

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I did put oneup bars on it and moved my spacers to get a bit more raise.

I actually only ride in trail mode and actually tuned it back some. I find boost is usefully on very big hills but haven’t used at all.

Attached are my settings

39661DDB-6B62-4F03-88E7-598997D5CDD3.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles