My own new bike day.

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Rugeley, England United Kingdom
Had no chance other than to set the sag on the forks...but here it is anyway.
IMG20220501115112.jpg

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Will do, first thoughts were 'wow! the weight!' but it's my first emtb so to be expected, I just hope it feels lighter on the trails, hopefully I can get out for a shake down run later today.
Tyres aren't what Marin spec on the bike (Assegai/HRII) due to Maxxis running out, so they specced Vee tyres instead which surprised me - Attack HOL Top 40 front and the Gravity rear. initially I was going to ask for MM and HD instead, but I read the reviews and they stack up really well to the Maxxis - we'll see.

Last edited:

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Are you "Pez" from another forum ..big Blues fan ..who I maybe had a ride out in the Howgills with another lifetime ago ..
Cannock being your local ..?
If so ..what took you so long ?😁
If not ..welcome to the party anyway ..
Mate - this is fantastic. Funnily enough I was thinking about you and that ride (and your knackered mech!) the other week when I finally decided I was going to take the step over to ebiking. Hey - guess what? your best mate Adam - been ebiking for a couple of years now 😁

I'm going to apologise right here and now and give you full recognition - you were just about the first person I knew who championed the change. Fair play mate. Up the Toon eh?! Brilliant to have found you again.

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
lovely looking bike, but your garage looks like one of those health and safety quizzes where you have to spot as many hazards as you can:D
It was at its worst. it had suddenely rained so i rushed all the garden cushions in out of the rain and dumped em on the floor. My dad had just bought the pressure washer back and dumped that too. It's normally much better than that. 😁

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
It was at its worst. it had suddenely rained so i rushed all the garden cushions in out of the rain and dumped em on the floor. My dad had just bought the pressure washer back and dumped that too. It's normally much better than that. 😁
We’ll let you off this time, but as Hodge says, we do have standards.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Being serious for a moment, don’t forget that these bikes are pikey magnets. As you live close , you’ve probably heard about guys being robbed of their bikes at Cannock when out riding . There’s a thread about it on here somewhere.
I love the colour too.👍

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Being serious for a moment, don’t forget that these bikes are pikey magnets. As you live close , you’ve probably heard about guys being robbed of their bikes at Cannock when out riding . There’s a thread about it on here somewhere.
I love the colour too.👍
Heard about it ...
How do you think he got his bike ?😂
( only joking Pez)

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
I love the colour too.👍
Yes well aware and thanks for the concern mate, appreciated. Just out of shot is our 17 month old 9 st Rottweiler, best pikey deterrent I've ever had but yeah, out on the trails you have to Keep your wits about you and eyes open.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles