Various connection issues with new Turbo Levo 2019

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
I have just ended my first ride with my 2019 Turbo Levo FSR. I had a real problem making it connect Blevo on my iPhone Xs the second time. I removed pairing, resetted the Levo, rebooted iPhone, blueooth on off etc. After 30 mins I just started riding. After 10 mins of riding I managed to pair it. The rider watt numbers was way off all the time. Next ride I tried using my Edge 1030, same problems there, rider watts is way off.
Is this how it is now or is it a warranty issue? On the 2018 bikes I have tried this was flawless. My bike does not have the latest updates, I am more or less hesitant regarding this since I then wont be able to adjust top speed.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
I have just ended my first ride with my 2019 Turbo Levo FSR. I had a real problem making it connect Blevo on my iPhone Xs the second time. I removed pairing, resetted the Levo, rebooted iPhone, blueooth on off etc. After 30 mins I just started riding. After 10 mins of riding I managed to pair it. The rider watt numbers was way off all the time. Next ride I tried using my Edge 1030, same problems there, rider watts is way off.
Is this how it is now or is it a warranty issue? On the 2018 bikes I have tried this was flawless. My bike does not have the latest updates, I am more or less hesitant regarding this since I then wont be able to adjust top speed.

As you said yesterday you are riding with firmware 3.019, correct?!

If so, this phenomenon (watts issue) is part of one of the early firmware issues. From my perspective you would be able to solve it with a firmware update. @PaoloBLEvo, please confirm... However you will not be able to adjust speed via BLEvo after the update anymore!

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
As you said yesterday you are riding with firmware 3.019, correct?!

If so, this phenomenon (watts issue) is part of one of the early firmware issues. From my perspective you would be able to solve it with a firmware update. @PaoloBLEvo, please confirm... However you will not be able to adjust speed via BLEvo after the update anymore!
@Maastricht says the right thing..
Nothing to add

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
Ok, thanks for the info. I will consider my options then. But I guess smart power in Blevo will not work since it can’t reliably messure power right @PaoloBLEvo ?
Thank you for your excellent help

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Ok, thanks for the info. I will consider my options then. But I guess smart power in Blevo will not work since it can’t reliably messure power right @PaoloBLEvo ?
Thank you for your excellent help
Yes.. You can use only Smart HR because, in this case, BLEvo uses only heart rate..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles