Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo Stolen

Grimtim2020

Jul 16, 2020
Grimsby
My Turbo Levo was stolen from a van in NCP car park in Hartshead square in Sheffield.

Its a Black on Black one.

It has a Garmin top cap on it.

There is a paint chip on one of the seatstays near the weld.

If anyone gets offered something at bargain basement please let me know.

2020-turbo-levo-comp_16366.jpg

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Those NCP car parks are shite, top prices but no security. I was using one for my job about 5 years ago, bike got nicked, reported to Police who looked at the CCTV at their Office and they said all they could see was someone tugging at the bike rack. CCTV was not of quality to identify who they were. Might as well have worked all week for no pay.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Those NCP car parks are shite, top prices but no security. I was using one for my job about 5 years ago, bike got nicked, reported to Police who looked at the CCTV at their Office and they said all they could see was someone tugging at the bike rack. CCTV was not of quality to identify who they were. Might as well have worked all week for no pay.
Bet you never left a bike on bike rack again !

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
I know exactly how you feel, mine got taken on the weekend. You are not alone. Mine was taken from my property in a planned theft for the bike only. These bikes are almost too hot to own if you live somewhere urban.

My Turbo Levo was stolen from a van in NCP car park in Hartshead square in Sheffield.

Its a Black on Black one.

It has a Garmin top cap on it.

There is a paint chip on one of the seatstays near the weld.

If anyone gets offered something at bargain basement please let me know.

View attachment 39769

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Glad I've only ever had shit bikes stolen (£500 max), I really don't know how I'd cope if my Turbo Levo was stolen! Think I'd have to go on the Sick at work for weeks to get over it!

Used to get robbed a lot when I lived in Hag Fold.

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
If you report serial number to Specialized can they flag it when somebody tries to connect to it with Mission Control - You know either the thief or whoever he sells it to is going to eventually connect it to Mission Control.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles