Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo Comp - Motor Failure

lodom

Sep 17, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Anyone know what this sound could be? I just got this '21 used with around 300km on it. It's had no warranty work thus far. Link:

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Is that Chainguide important ?

Thinking of removing it because it is often the source of a lot of noise whenever it's not aligned properly

NoPro

Aug 2, 2019
Austria
Is that Chainguide important ?

Thinking of removing it because it is often the source of a lot of noise whenever it's not aligned properly

I have it removed for about 6000km and never had a problem with the chain comming off, 2000km with the original chain ring and 4k with a aftermarket (wolftooth stainless steel) one. I think as long as your chainring has norrow/wide teeth you should be ok.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I think it is OK to remove on a 11 speed with narrow wide chainring provided the chainline is original ( ie same size chainring as original) andn the derailleur clutch is working properly. I would be less certain with an Eagle set up.............the chain line is pretty severe in both gear 1 and 12!
As it is, on my 2019 Levo I have it set slighlty higher than it is supposed to be and I have also increased its internal gap a little with a file! I dont think I have ever used the largest rear cog and rarely use the smallest......and that helps! It gives me no bother!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles