Turbo Levo Comp Carbon.

FZPaul

Patreon
Apr 9, 2018
Nottingham, UK
Picked it up at a bargain price after my LBS couldnt get the comp al i'd put a deposite on to work! Offered me a grand off the carbon version so I couldnt resist it. I have to say, since I sold my Commencial Meta 'analogue' bike, I haven't looked back. I just look forward to getting on the Levo every weekend and enjoy it so much more. My mate & I attended a demo day at Cannock chase a couple of months ago or so and at that point I had no interest in e bikes. I suppose, like everyone else, I just couldn't see the point in it as I just considered them to be 'motor' bikes. Within a few minutes on a Levo test bike, though, I was hooked. The uphills no longer feel like torture and I have more energy to go faster on the downhill. Been checking all the videos on line & forums etc 'cos I'm hooked. I love the idea of the 'modified' rides as I love to tweek so I'll post some pics of mine when I've spent some money on it. Keep up the good work, guys. Loving it!

coullit

Jun 13, 2018
Alicante Spain
Picked it up at a bargain price after my LBS couldnt get the comp al i'd put a deposite on to work! Offered me a grand off the carbon version so I couldnt resist it. I have to say, since I sold my Commencial Meta 'analogue' bike, I haven't looked back. I just look forward to getting on the Levo every weekend and enjoy it so much more. My mate & I attended a demo day at Cannock chase a couple of months ago or so and at that point I had no interest in e bikes. I suppose, like everyone else, I just couldn't see the point in it as I just considered them to be 'motor' bikes. Within a few minutes on a Levo test bike, though, I was hooked. The uphills no longer feel like torture and I have more energy to go faster on the downhill. Been checking all the videos on line & forums etc 'cos I'm hooked. I love the idea of the 'modified' rides as I love to tweek so I'll post some pics of mine when I've spent some money on it. Keep up the good work, guys. Loving it!
How much are these bikes approx,? made by Specialized with the well recommended german Brose engine.
California and Spain Tie up maybe Swiss too

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles