Tuning to keep up !

NMonkey

Apr 30, 2020
Bedforsdhire
Hi
Got a cube Kathmandu with CX2020 and could do with an extra 5-10kph so I can keep up with others far younger and fitter than I.
Of all the tuning options, which one can someone truly recommend??
Thanks in advance.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Hi
Got a cube Kathmandu with CX2020 and could do with an extra 5-10kph so I can keep up with others far younger and fitter than I.
Of all the tuning options, which one can someone truly recommend??
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

There is a forum on here about derestriction which you may want to check out. As far as I know the Kathmandu has the Bosch Gen 4 motor which anti- tuning software built in.

You may however want to check out something called the Speedbox 3.0 if you really want to go down this route.

NMonkey

Apr 30, 2020
Bedforsdhire
Hi thanks for the responses.
Tyres are already pretty firm; wouldn’t want to pump up any more. For sure I’d like to be fitter but at my age it’s only going downhill.
It is a 2020 CX 4th gen; and I have checked the other forum out now but I find that there is not a clear view / recommendation.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Hi thanks for the responses.
Tyres are already pretty firm; wouldn’t want to pump up any more. For sure I’d like to be fitter but at my age it’s only going downhill.
It is a 2020 CX 4th gen; and I have checked the other forum out now but I find that there is not a clear view / recommendation.

I’m pretty sure Speedbox works with it but it has to be the 3.0 version for the Gen 4 motor. 2.0 is for the previous motor

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles