Trek Rail 9

TomC

Nov 23, 2020
Northampton
Hello,

Picked up my first eMTB today, a Trek Rail 9.

Buzzing!

Tom.

C8A1764E-EA38-4693-97EE-6F643F182357.jpeg

8A3EE549-08B4-4C04-A2CC-ADFDE0205DCE.jpeg

CAAF981D-230E-4CB9-84FD-54D0CE98BCEE.jpeg

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire
Great looking bike, we love ours.
Small bit of advice, get a screen protection film to cover your Kiox screen as they get covered in sh*t where they are on the top tube and scratch easily.

Blue Moon

Apr 17, 2019
North Manchester
Small bit of advice, get a screen protection film to cover your Kiox screen as they get covered in sh*t where they are on the top tube and scratch easily.
and also add a tether to it and around a cable as they have been known to go flying and have been lost in the leaves. I used an old camera strap, it’s perfect.

TomC

Nov 23, 2020
Northampton

Good shout, any recommendations as what to use?

TomC

Nov 23, 2020
Northampton
and also add a tether to it and around a cable as they have been known to go flying and have been lost in the leaves. I used an old camera strap, it’s perfect.
Cheers, any pictures of your set up for this?

I spose its about 200 quid if it goes flying off into the bushes...

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire

Sean0711

Nov 30, 2020
Surrey, uk

These are what I have ordered, should be here soon.

I had just the screen protector on my kiox and after my 3rd ride i ended up with loads of grit in the buttons it made them stop working! I ended up having to clean it out for about 40 mins with a tiny brush. Got the £20 full screen protector off amazon as a last resort. went out again today with the new cover and it worked great, stayed on (dispite a few bad reviews on amazon) and I did some rough trails in some rough conditions this morning. the strap is spot on! I have mine looped round the handle bars then on to the device.

TomC

Nov 23, 2020
Northampton
I had just the screen protector on my kiox and after my 3rd ride i ended up with loads of grit in the buttons it made them stop working! I ended up having to clean it out for about 40 mins with a tiny brush. Got the £20 full screen protector off amazon as a last resort. went out again today with the new cover and it worked great, stayed on (dispite a few bad reviews on amazon) and I did some rough trails in some rough conditions this morning. the strap is spot on! I have mine looped round the handle bars then on to the device.

Ohh that looks spot on! I can’t seem to find one in stock anywhere and German sites won’t post to UK cause of Brexit ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles