Fuel EXe Trek Central App Elevation Data

RRBM

Mar 23, 2024
New Zealand
For the last month I don’t get any elevation data on the dashboard on app while riding, seems to be stuck on my home elevation, its not an iPhone problem as elevation still shows on compass.
I don’t want to reinstall app as you lose all the history of your past rides.

Pedro1664

Apr 7, 2021
Reading
Is it Trek or Bosch issues? Since last update I have lots of odd things going on.... Waiting for an update to hopefully fix all the bugs

RRBM

Mar 23, 2024
New Zealand
Is it Trek or Bosch issues? Since last update I have lots of odd things going on.... Waiting for an update to hopefully fix all the bugs
Thanks Pedro I’ve a Fuel exe so 😊 not Bosch related, I’m going to delete the Oceana map and reinstall it , I wondering if it gets its stats from the map maybe?

Pjaz

Subscriber
Jan 28, 2024
Az
I have the same issue on my Fuel exe, Trek Central iphone app. March 6 ride tracked elevation, anything after has not. I had a similar issue occur on my Rail (Bosch Flow) last year and the solution was to turn Location Services to always on. The Trek Central app Location Services do not have the always on option, so interested if a solution is found as well.

RRBM

Mar 23, 2024
New Zealand
I deleted the local maps today closed the app, opened the app and downloaded them again but still no elevation data, the funny thing is when I upload the rides to Strava I get elevation details there, got me scratching my head, it doesn’t make sense, unless the elevation data there comes from the maps Strava uses, hopefully some guru will be able
To tell us

RRBM

Mar 23, 2024
New Zealand
Hi, have had response from Trek and they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix with the app developer, should be fixed in the next update, as previously posted if you upload your rides to Strava or Kamoot you will see you elevation data.

RRBM

Mar 23, 2024
New Zealand
It seems that it’s an issue in the Trek Central app and as they advised me should be fixed with the next update of the app. When that will be who knows????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles