Trance e+ 2020 pivot bearings

sportiva

Aug 2, 2020
Croatia
If anybody has list of pivot bearings for trance e+ and wants to share it here I would really appreciate it. Maybe original Giant scheme with parts details.
I'm thinking to change all bearings to enduro bearings, cause stock ones are total crap.
Tnxx

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Hi giant parts have the list last time I looked enduro are good but if u can find nsk or skf bearing there better ? I stripped mine from new and filled with water repellent grease I'll find which one if your interested it's kept them working well ?

sportiva

Aug 2, 2020
Croatia
Thanks you for advice...I had hightower last year,so bought very expensive marine grade grease for it. So I can use it on Giant as well. But bearings are very low quality on trance especially lower shock mount frame bearings. They were rough after first ride. I changed them on my previouse two reings I had.

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Oh I'm Gona check now I just stripped the bike today to find the motor cover is shit at keeping crap out I found the headset bearings were pants so I changed them to cane creek I have to be honest when it's working properly I find the meastro rear about as good and plush as anything I've ridden it's miles better than mates levo or cube I'm still tempted by a coil though ? Oh think I've got a PDF of the spare parts for my trance if I can find it I'll stick it up ?

sportiva

Aug 2, 2020
Croatia
Oh I'm Gona check now I just stripped the bike today to find the motor cover is shit at keeping crap out I found the headset bearings were pants so I changed them to cane creek I have to be honest when it's working properly I find the meastro rear about as good and plush as anything I've ridden it's miles better than mates levo or cube I'm still tempted by a coil though ? Oh think I've got a PDF of the spare parts for my trance if I can find it I'll stick it up ?
That PDF would be great. I presume that Trance and Trance e+ have same bearings?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles