Trance E+ 2 and Energypak plus

amadorjimenez

Apr 25, 2020
Aurora Colorado
Hi you all, I hope you are fine and healthy.

I have been patiently waiting for Giant to sell the energypak plus for my Trance E+2 PRO 2019 and now that I see they finally have it online to be bought it is not compatible with my bike¿¿¿

EnergyPak Plus | Giant Bicycles United States

Model Year 2020 EnergyPak Plus Compatible Bikes: FastRoad E+ EX Pro, Reign E+ Pro, Revolt E+ Pro, Road E+ Pro, Liv Thrive E+ EX Pro

What am I missing??

thanks in advance, I really want to buy that toy!!

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
The wiring loom/socket on 2019 bikes is different to 2020 bikes. 2020 has 2 extra ports in it.
if you buy a new 2020 giant you can get $240 off that extremely expensive range extender. I'm guessing thats US$

Yielar

Apr 14, 2019
Kelowna, BC
Hi you all, I hope you are fine and healthy.

I have been patiently waiting for Giant to sell the energypak plus for my Trance E+2 PRO 2019 and now that I see they finally have it online to be bought it is not compatible with my bike¿¿¿

EnergyPak Plus | Giant Bicycles United States

Model Year 2020 EnergyPak Plus Compatible Bikes: FastRoad E+ EX Pro, Reign E+ Pro, Revolt E+ Pro, Road E+ Pro, Liv Thrive E+ EX Pro

What am I missing??

thanks in advance, I really want to buy that toy!!

Looks like they have an adapter in the kit....does that work for the 19's? Doesn't make sense for them not to make it compatible with so many 19's out there...

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
Looks like they have an adapter in the kit....does that work for the 19's? Doesn't make sense for them not to make it compatible with so many 19's out there...
It may fit the 2019 I dont know it wont 100%
I think the adapter cable is for charging the RE
The Compatibility list doesnt even have Trance(as in the 2020 model) on it!
mainstream manufacturers dont think like that, they prefer for you to buy a 2020 model.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles