Trail Building

tomato paste

Mar 18, 2019
Germany
I'm looking around Germany for a tool like this, can't seem to find anything like it where we are:

1624962149164.png

There's a review here:

Any leads, or someone willing to part with theirs and ship it to Germany?

Last edited:

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Try these guys maybe.

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
Rogue hoe won't ship to you? I have experience with that one, it's a little small, but a nice combi tool. Wildland fire fighting supply places carry trailbilding tools, you might find a supplier that way.

tomato paste

Mar 18, 2019
Germany
They are sold out I think.

This is incorrect, they are not sold out, and their turn around time from order to shipment is about 1 week. They do also ship to Germany, and they will ship heads only, but you must call them with the request: +1 800 536 5450

Also, you must place your order with Prohoe directly (Field & Garden Hoes | Rogue Hoe Tools | Scrapers | Prohoe), not a reseller, such as [Rogue Hoe Distributing, LLC | "When only the toughest hoe will do!"].

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
The Rogue 5.5” is my go-to trail building tool…by far.

If I recall I ordered this tool a few years ago from the state of Washington (Seattle area). After delivery charges it was kinda expensive. Took about a week to arrive. I cut the handle down to 34” and added a hockey tape grip. The sharp edges are protected with old tire tubing while I transport in my backpack. I usually stash the Rogue in an old stump along with a small rake and shovel (stringless banjo, spade, mini-dirt-mover?🤷‍♂️)…anyways, water erosion is not your friend and I probably use the Rogue 80% of the time. Broke the shortened handle once because I tried to use the Rogue as a lever/peavy. Fairly easy fix. A cordless grinder helped sharpen the edges after hitting da-rocks.😳

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles