touch up paint????

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Import and transport regs on flammable stuff like paint make it too expensive. Try a hobby shop, and take your bike with you!

Be prepared to never get a perfect match! :eek: (I've tried).

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
I would head over to an Auto parts store. Look for the touch up paint section. They'll have those little shaker bottles with that useless brush. I'm guessing they could have something close, but in reality, I have to admit metallic/sparkle, nuclear orange is probably not a common on-the-shelf color...

minty15389

Dec 22, 2018
morpeth
Nail polish.
used my daughters nail varnish i tell you what its made a really good job had to put 4-5 coats on but really good!!
if any one is interested the colour is metalic sparkle nucular orange!!;)
seriously though its a good finish not sure the colour but could get it if any one was interested!

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
used my daughters nail varnish i tell you what its made a really good job had to put 4-5 coats on but really good!!
if any one is interested the colour is metalic sparkle nucular orange!!;)
seriously though its a good finish not sure the colour but could get it if any one was interested!

Thanks, bookmarked for future reference.

On a similar note, has anyone used the AMS frame protectors on their Trance E? I already have some scratches on my top tube and looking to do add them on my E+1.

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
Thanks, bookmarked for future reference.

On a similar note, has anyone used the AMS frame protectors on their Trance E? I already have some scratches on my top tube and looking to do add them on my E+1.

My Diamondback 4C has a few of these (Bike Armor - Bike Frame Protectors) in strategic places, mainly where the tire tread and inner chain stay come close together. Still sticking, even wrapped around in some fairly tight angles. The BA items were a bit thicker and I felt that was better for the intended use...

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles