deletemw.jpg

Product name: Thule XT Easy Fold for Ebikes
Price paid: 450
Score (out of 10): 9

Review: Transporting your Ebike - Love the #thule Thule

FSEngineer

Jul 14, 2020
Kent
Got one that I've used extensively for carrying multiple ebikes and normal bikes around the country. Works fabulously, barely takes up any space in the garage - and best of all when you reach your destination, if it's a multi-day visit you can fold it up and stick it in the boot to make parking easier.

The only downside is it's made a towbar a prerequisite for all car purchases going forward!

Sherman

May 9, 2018
3rd Rock
Very nice review (y) What size (wheelbase) is that Haibike? I'm looking at this or the much bulkier Velospace XT. Problem is that my bikes are XL with long wheelbases (1322 for the Kenevo).

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Very nice review (y) What size (wheelbase) is that Haibike? I'm looking at this or the much bulkier Velospace XT. Problem is that my bikes are XL with long wheelbases (1322 for the Kenevo).
Wheelbase not sure sorry it is a mullet

FSEngineer

Jul 14, 2020
Kent
Mine fits an XL spectral:eek:n with a +10mm fork - wheelbase probably around 1240mm but 29x2.5 front and 27.5x2.8 rear. I'd think you'll be alright with the kenevo, but you might need to buy longer wheel straps as a worst-case (they are available I believe).

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Great bit of kit, got one myself. Just love the way it can be folded up and stored in a small space when not being used. The tilt action is nice also. (y)

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
A few complained about the easy fold especially with the evo don't know why you can buy longer straps that even fit fat bikes. Best purchase iv made so far, expensive? Yes. But with cost of ebike better safe than sorry.

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
A few complained about the easy fold especially with the evo don't know why you can buy longer straps that even fit fat bikes. Best purchase iv made so far, expensive? Yes. But with cost of ebike better safe than sorry.
it`s too hard to think for some buddy
mine works with 2 ebikes

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles