Levo SL Gen 1 Thinking of selling my Planet3?

chinesederek

Feb 6, 2020
Windermere
I recently bought a Planet3 to try on my Levo SL Expert. Didn’t really need it but I was intrigued to see how it would perform. Fitted it in 10 minutes (very easy to do) and had a ride. It works very well, giving assistance up to about 25mph. But I’ve realized that with the type of riding I do I just don’t need it?. So, it’s for sale. Literally 1 30 minute ride on it so it is like new. Anyone fancy trying it?

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
Give me another week, Derek - I'm hoping to test-ride an SL Carbon Comp this week, so assuming that the unit will work the Comp too (I'll have to double-check the specs) I'll be interested in taking it off your hands.

(If you've still got it, of course..!)

MTBGUY65

Nov 15, 2018
Oregon
I purchased a Planet3 when I was looking to purchase a new Turbo Levo but apparently those are not available so I picked up a Vado 4.0. I am looking to sell my Planet3 if anyone is interested. I paid $110 to get it shipped to the States and I am on the West Coast. Please let me know if anyone is interested in a little bit of a deal Listed below are the compatible models.

• 2019-2021 Specialized Turbo Levo (Gen2) - 100 EUR (except 2021 Levo Comp which is (due to Shimano CenterLock hub)
  • 2020- Specialized Turbo Levo SL - 100 EUR
  • 2020- Specialized Turbo Kenevo (Gen2) - 100 EUR

Leethal1

Dec 4, 2018
SoCal
I purchased a Planet3 when I was looking to purchase a new Turbo Levo but apparently those are not available so I picked up a Vado 4.0. I am looking to sell my Planet3 if anyone is interested. I paid $110 to get it shipped to the States and I am on the West Coast. Please let me know if anyone is interested in a little bit of a deal Listed below are the compatible models.

• 2019-2021 Specialized Turbo Levo (Gen2) - 100 EUR (except 2021 Levo Comp which is (due to Shimano CenterLock hub)
  • 2020- Specialized Turbo Levo SL - 100 EUR
  • 2020- Specialized Turbo Kenevo (Gen2) - 100 EUR
Long shot I know but is this still available?

MTBGUY65

Nov 15, 2018
Oregon
Long shot I know but is this still available?
Sorry but I sold it almost immediately on eBay after I posted this here. I highly recommend this device and have used it quite extensively without any issues. Picking one up from Alex is not a lot and he is a great guy to work with.
On another note, I see you are from S.Cal and I originally grew up in the Santa Monica area. I am planning to spend some time down there this winter and was wondering if you could suggest some mountain bike rides where e-bikes are legal. Anywhere in and around that area would be great.
I hope you are able to acquire a Planet3, they are definitely worth it if you need to eliminate the restriction.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles