They are all coming over!!

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
I have not been in for a while, but thought I'd post this.
Well like other's you get a comment from other's when you ride E-MTB & they are full puff.
the group I ride with twice a week, consists of three pace groups Fast , medium & smell the roses. normally a total of around 90 riders show up.
well two year's back there was two E-MTB's both women & both road slow( bit faster up hill's ) but always in smell the roses group.
then two years back one of the fast group got a LEVO HT and no one could keep up with him, then I got my first LEVO HT, and 4 months latter traded up to a LEVO FSR still loving it.
And on Monday's ride I counted a total of 28 E-MTB's spread out in all the group's. so they are growing on them.
have to remember we all have E-MTB's with a 25KPH assistance limit.

mikie711

Sep 18, 2018
Scotland
I see more and more of them on local trails here in Scotland and there seems to growing momentum behind e-bikes in general.
There are a lot more options for someone want an e-bike or e-mtb specifically as manufacturers jump on the band wagon. Long may it continue, soon we will outnumber analog bikes.
At least then I will be able to reprimand people for posting analog times on e-bike segments on Starva :)

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
that is great to read mike!!
two years or more back it started with a lady who experienced knee pain peddling up hill, she bought a Scott with Bosch motor, then a second lady with same problem did the same. but the ladies just road same as before. so we just thought heavy bike not much fun. then a guy who likes to ride in fast group got a Levo HT then we saw how much fun he had but die hards, said no!! but now we have die hards on them too. one chap rides fast single track Monday on normal MTB but said he rides on a MX motor bike track Thursdays & could not ride a normal MTB there as parts of the track so steep. he got an E-MTB HT. so as u said they are all coming over. the bike shop I got my two E-MTB at love it!! they have been big on Specilized for a long time.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles