The Paradox Kinetics Review you’ve all been waiting for…

RdgMtb

Sep 22, 2021
Redding, CA
What’s up everyone! This is my first official post after joining the group, and I am stoked to be here!

I’ve been on 2 wheels a long time, and have recently became fascinated with the idea if eBikes.

I’ve always been more of a downhill fiend, and always hated climbing! But I always pushed through to get to the sweet downhill at the end!

To make a long story short, the idea of being able to do multiple runs in half the time was extremely intriguing to me!
I currently ride a 2018 Specialized Enduro Comp - 170mm travel front and rear.
I really love the feel of my bike, and after finding out about Paradox Kinetics and being able to keep the light nimble feel of my bike AND eBike power to get up the hills easier, I was ready to test it out!
I’ve spent hours researching online and I’ve got to say… the lack of information, or in depth reviews is a bummer. After getting a ton of info from the makers via Instagram (they answered any and all of my questions) - I pulled the trigger and purchased the kit.

I want to post this preliminary post for all of you who may also be interested, so you can ask me any questions you have also been wondering about the system, and I will include the answers to the best of my ability in my in depth review and ride videos.

I look forward to testing out the system, and posting multiple in depth review videos.

- Josh

Marjoriefinnegan

Jun 12, 2021
Uk
Look forward to hearing how you get on!
Brother has just fitted a cyc stealth (1500w) to his 2016 GT Fury DH (I'm fitting one to my intense m1, retro giggles) and it's flipping hilarious riding up and downhill now, so you should have a blast! We haven't laughed so much for ages....25mph uphill is addictive!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles