The order process and waiting time....

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
How long will I be waiting?
Ordered a Pro 29 on the 23rd, it’s in stock. I’ve had an invoice (mid last week), but still ‘order in process’ on the YT website.
I wants to go out and ride it!!

ebnash

Aug 16, 2020
Los Gatos, CA
Ordered a Pro 29 on the 23rd, it’s in stock. I’ve had an invoice (mid last week), but still ‘order in process’ on the YT website.

Are you in the US? I ordered my Pro 29 a couple weeks ago and it showed available date of 10/08. 4 or 5 days later I got an email saying it was being shipped. I called them and it turned out someone had cancelled and I was next on the list, so I got pulled into an earlier delivery group.

Regardless of what country you are in, I would just call them and ask

Strive77

Aug 5, 2020
Lancashire. England
I placed an order on 19/8 for decoy pro race, it showed in stock but still showing order in process. I’ve email and got a reply saying it’s showing it’ll be shipped in next 7 working days. It’s the 7th day today and nothing changed.

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
I was told my bike would ship last Friday, it didn’t. Called today and told it will ship this coming Friday, then could take up to three weeks to be delivered via DHL. I’m seriously considering cancelling and buying an ex demo Heckler, which was the other ebike I was considering.

Strive77

Aug 5, 2020
Lancashire. England
I was told my bike would ship last Friday, it didn’t. Called today and told it will ship this coming Friday, then could take up to three weeks to be delivered via DHL. I’m seriously considering cancelling and buying an ex demo Heckler, which was the other ebike I was considering.
Wow 3 weeks delivery! Where are you? US?
I’m in the UK.

colaflaskeN

Jul 22, 2020
Denmark
Oh man, can stand to hear it! Mine should be shipped next week, but truth be told, I don't believe it with all the delays I read! Seems US customers are getting theirs, actually before estimated delivery time, EU customers hare at least 2 - 4 weeks behind. When it shows stock on their website, I am not sure it is actually the case, it have just been programmed to show in stock, on a specific date.

aklemm

Jul 23, 2020
Atascadero, CA
I'm in the US, but this was my recent experience:

I ordered a Pro 29 that showed "in-stock" last month. I immediately got an invoice via email and my credit card was billed that same day.

I waited a week after hearing nothing, so I emailed YT and to inquire about a shipping date. Within a few hours, a YT rep got back to be and said my order was still being processed, but the bike should be shipped later that day or the next day.

I waited another week, still no shipping info or FedEx delivery. I emailed YT again to verify that the bike was actually in-stock and that it had been shipped. Another YT rep replied and said that the bike wasn't actually in-stock and that they had added a warranty bike back into their inventory, allowing me to purchase a warrantied bike that wasn't actually available.

I cancelled my order and now I'm back in the hunt for another bike.

My advice: Email YT and ask them for an update and make sure the bike you ordered was actually in-stock.

Strive77

Aug 5, 2020
Lancashire. England
I’m going to send another email tomorrow. Will update here once I get a reply but I’m not holding my breath for a good response. I’ll be pulling the plug if they keep bullshitting me. I’m wondering now if by the time my order went through the bike was actually in stock. Something seems off to me.

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco
You won't get much better luck at most of the other brands unless you get lucky and find one in stock at your LBS. Bike sales have exploded during the pandemic and manufacturing has slowed down a lot during this time as well. be patient. It will come. I got mine during the thanksgiving sales and was told it would take about a week to ship due to demand but it arrived at my door two days later. I am now in the market for a bike for my girlfriend and all across the board ebikes are hard time find in stock.

Wilsona

May 13, 2021
New York
Yes, he did, and there is nothing wrong with that. You can open a topic for anything whatsoever as long as you need answers to a particular question. However, we are not in normal times so there is a shortage of labor and production in general. You can check other global shops for similar Pro 29. I bought mine and received it in a few weeks. You can always use aliexpress shipping tracking to check your package. It is one of the dependable sources when it comes to tracking your worldwide shipping. They work with carriers across all spectrum, from Asia to Europe and the Americans. Try them out whenever you need a complete whereabout of your package.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles