The Best ebikes for 2024

AlumiPro

May 1, 2023
California
What in the bloody hell are we talking about here?……The Best Ebikes for 2024 OR best Ebikers of 2024?!
I ride my EMTB by myself, I have no videos or pics to show or people to vouch for my skill level BUT I own one of Robs picks of best ebike of 2024 so…..I must be one of the best! 🙃
Nowhere near the best, but sure love riding tech.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
@Zimmerframe is exactly right ( even if he is a muppet!).
Communicating in writing is a very specific skill since it lacks all the additional facial, body language, and situational information conveyed in face to face verbal communications. The advent of email, text, whatsapp, forums etc rather than letter writing, has done none of us any favours in practising that skill. Oh.....and emojis may help convey to add some "non verbal" meaning but are no real improvement.
Maybe we should all accept that and make allowances. We all share the same passion after all!!

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Bet your sh1t smells of roses (jk)

My shit smells of shit.. Havent you read anything...

whoosh.gif

Growmac

Subscriber
Dec 4, 2020
Wilts, UK
I own a Shimano bike and upgraded to Bosch. The difference is night and day. The Bosch is more natural feeling, better torque and more energy efficient.
I moved from E8000 to a Bosch CX Gen4. I agree about the efficiency, the Shimano was not good even before the batteries (plural) disintegrated. More natural though? Certainly not for the Gen4, my favourite thing by far about the Shimano was that it just made you feel like you were 18 and race fit again. Really natural. The CX Gen4 always feels like you have a motor strapped to your bike, and Turbo us unusably surgey on anything but fairly simple terrain. The tradeoff is worth it for me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles