The Best ebikes for 2024

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
lol, out of your list, the Vitus is the only bike I would not sell if someone gave them to me. Head set cable routing…. Insta sell. 2 speed sram drive…. Sell. Wimpy power e bike, what’s the point?.. sell…. News flash, batteries degrade with use, low Wh batteries become even lower Wh batteries.
Aaaaand the pole is awesome but the stand over it to high….

Ride 2d@y

Jul 12, 2023
Mexico
I would spend my hard earned money on the new Levo SL. Why? It is a beautiful, fully integrated design - proprietary in a good way . . .

(also, Specialized too big to fail and good resale)

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
Nice Video! Do you still have your Voima and are you going to try the new Sonni when it’s available?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Mondraker Neat. This has caught my attention. I’ve taken a 3rd and 4th look at this bike. When I dump/sell my Powerfly HT this bike will be at the top of my list.

The suspension geometry seems suitable for me. I like the quiet TQ and the option to add an extra battery, or two. I can probably slide into a group of analog riders without them noticing. 🤷‍♂️.

I’ve opted out of some analog rides because I don’t want to show up with a Full Fat Rail, even though I love the Rail. I think I would get more use from a light weight Mondraker Neat rather than a HT Powerfly.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
lol, out of your list, the Vitus is the only bike I would not sell if someone gave them to me. Head set cable routing…. Insta sell. 2 speed sram drive…. Sell. Wimpy power e bike, what’s the point?.. sell…. News flash, batteries degrade with use, low Wh batteries become even lower Wh batteries.
Aaaaand the pole is awesome but the stand over it to high….
Crestline?!

AlumiPro

May 1, 2023
California
Loving my Copper Top CRESTLINE!! The Gen3 Turbo Levo S-Works doesn’t get ridden anymore.
Excited to buy a CRESTLINE in the future with internal gears!!🤞🏻

Last edited:

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
$13000 dollars? Should come with a “ more money than brains “ jersey. I would honestly be embarrassed to be seen on the trail with that thing.
To import one into nz it's $23000nzd.

To much for me.

But I would buy one if could land for less into the country.

AlumiPro

May 1, 2023
California
$12,000 :censored:

Majority on here are going to be riding $5/6K bikes, and a lot more in the $3/4K

Established 2020 is not a lot of time and tbh seems some companies are just forming, picking some average frame, sticking on a pile of choice bits then marking it up 300%
VIP Composites makes CRESTLINE frames, they also make high end carbon frames for TREK and others. 👌 CASCADE engineered and makes CRESTLINEs rear suspension links. (Not a cheap frame with just high end components)

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Should come with a “ more money than brains “ jersey.
I would honestly be embarrassed to be seen on the trail with that thing.

I was thinking they should come with a "Must suck to be you" jersey.
:ROFLMAO:💰🥂

3d43a444951132cee59a572474bef451.jpg

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
Pole Voima was the runner up for me, I had my online cart complete and ready to hit the purchase button after doing a ton of research on it. I would love to test ride one here in Northern CA, or even see one in person!
There are a Bunch of Voima’s in So Cal, but I think I was one of the first if not the first with my original Voima. It was a K1 serial #2. I loved it but sold it for the Race ID when it became available, just few months before the Sonni was announced. Now I’m just waiting for a Pole with a Bosch or Pinion MGU with a belt drive. But I’m stoked with my current Voima so I can wait as long as it takes.

E Bob

Feb 15, 2021
torfaen
$13000 dollars? Should come with a “ more money than brains “ jersey. I would honestly be embarrassed to be seen on the trail with that thing.
You clearly Havent rode one, Or Contacted them to see what deal you could have got... They Would need to make a lot of jerseys, EVERY bike theyve made has sold...
I Like most riders, knew what i wanted, Geo, Travel, Wheel size and Motor, Crestline made what i wanted, I'm Not a rich man, Idiot or rocket scientist, but im savvy enough to ask for a deal, And let me tell you, it's Worth every penny.... Literally twice the bike the s works levo is, and cheaper too...

AlumiPro

May 1, 2023
California
You clearly Havent rode one, Or Contacted them to see what deal you could have got... They Would need to make a lot of jerseys, EVERY bike theyve made has sold...
I Like most riders, knew what i wanted, Geo, Travel, Wheel size and Motor, Crestline made what i wanted, I'm Not a rich man, Idiot or rocket scientist, but im savvy enough to ask for a deal, And let me tell you, it's Worth every penny.... Literally twice the bike the s works levo is, and cheaper too...
I agree, I paid less than $12k due to a discount being one of the first to give a deposit on the first batch of Copper/Carbon….as I am also not a rich man. This bike is amazing and eats everything in its path, especially with an EXT E-Storia coil shock and 190mm up front.
My Gen 3 Levo S-works has around $18k invested in it (Not all my $, as I bought it used) And yes I agree its half the bike the CRESTLINE has been for me.
S-Works is going up for sale soon.

Last edited:

Suns_PSD

Jul 12, 2022
Austin
The Neat for very light trail bike, Relay for shred-dy midpower for people that love to pedal, Crestline for the full power guys that live in real mountains with 1 way trails.

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
$12,000 :censored:

Majority on here are going to be riding $5/6K bikes, and a lot more in the $3/4K

Established 2020 is not a lot of time and tbh seems some companies are just forming, picking some average frame, sticking on a pile of choice bits then marking it up 300%
Looks more like $13000 to me

IMG_2583.png

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles