Other TCU type Watch

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
I wish Spesh would make a wearable watch version of the display , the e connect or the new full colour TCU version

I would like to control from my wrist , it would be simple surely .

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
I doubt it would ever happen ... First I don't like wearing watch on my hand when riding, it's also pretty exposed if you crash ... Second, It's also impractilcal to control the bike with watch when you need both hands on your handlebar ...

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
I doubt it would ever happen ... First I don't like wearing watch on my hand when riding, it's also pretty exposed if you crash ... Second, It's also impractilcal to control the bike with watch when you need both hands on your handlebar ...

I meant more for the displays , speed, cadence, remaining charge, etc
Controlling I would stop as I would need to use my hands the same as when it’s on the bike or on my wrist
Horses for courses I suppose

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
You can buy Garmin watch and have all this displayed...

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
I use my Garmin Fenix for exactly this. You need to download an app called ebike nerd field (yes really) and it will link to your spesh and pull in cadence, power, battery level, assistance level etc.

babarnicle

Nov 9, 2019
Usa
I also use Garmin Fenix 5 watch with Bike nerd style app for Levo. Been using it for 2 years. I then sync back to Garmin connect and get lots of data including crank power output, cadence, and more. However so don’t use the watch HRM. I link an external chest strap to the watch during activities. This is more accurate HR.

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
I'd rather see less information, the reason I went with the SL was so I didn't have to have a dirty great screen on the bars like other manufacturers! If my legs are aching, I'm blowin out me arse and I've got a cheesy grin on me chops, that tells me all I need to know about the ride!!

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
Spoke to a Spec dealer and it was confirmed that there is something like that in the pipeline.... but when is a different story .... will replace that terrible current computer

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
It’s mainly a current speedo I really want but wanted colour display but not mounted on the bike , what would you all suggest is best ??
I will upgrade to the new TCU at some point when they become available to existing owners !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles