Syncros Matchbox Tailor Cage & One Up EDC

JoeBlow

Jul 7, 2019
South West, UK
I own an Orbea Wild FS and would like to carry all I need on the bike rather than on my back. With that in mind I have considered both of the above items but I am hesitant to order as I am unsure if they will fit. I have heard of issues with the One Up EDC for example. The complicating issue appears to be the raised platform that a bottle cage sits on. Does anyone have any experience of either of these products on this particular bike?

Al

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I dont know if either of the items you suggest will fit or not, but it looks like they should.

You could consider one of the frame straps/bags, as per :

Dakine Hot Laps Gripper Bike Bag Black Bum Bag Bike MTB Bike New Accessories B 610934214826 | eBay

I have a wild fs, and after trying various options of various purpose built attachments (but never the ones above) and never being entirely happy with them, I have finally settled on the following:

- co2 canister taped with electrical tape to the inside of one of the crossmembers that run either side of the shock - its quite well hidden in here.
- Tyre plugs and tool taped to the inside of the other cross member
- RAP II TOOL | BIKE MULTI TOOL – Lezyne - the rap ii 25 model in my pocket, with chain quicklinks attached and co2 chuck part of the tool

JoeBlow

Jul 7, 2019
South West, UK
I currently carry a multi tool, tubeless tyre repair kit, CO2 cartridge and adapter in a soft phone case fastened with a velcro strap round the down post in the position you mention, between the cross members, which is reasonably neat but if I want to carry a spare tube (currently a Tubolito) and levers I have to put those items in a small running bum bag. I want something that is more robust and less Heath Robinson.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles