MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
there have been some awesome ideas over the last decade or more - they just don't seem to take off in a big way. I used to have a non powered version of the trikke; it was awesome. It was just like skiing - that's how it was propelled. And those powerizers or the Aquaskipper. They're all great technologies - imagine all the great things we've never heard of.

Last edited:

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
Looks like they're all sold out - I've put my name on the waiting list for one of these instead:

88257_3_800.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
there have been some awesome ideas over the last decade or more - they just don't seem to take off in a big way. I used to have a non powered version of the trikke; it was awesome. It was just like skiing - that's how it was propelled. And those powerizers or the Aquaskipper. They're all great technologies - imagine all the great things we've never heard of.
That aquaskipper looks like a hell of a workout ! It's basically a moving wave turbine in reverse !

What happened to powerizers ?

Now the Trikke !

Trikke-Commuter-road.jpg

I think they'd have a lot more success if they worked alongside local councils and amenity providers. If public toilets were all setup with saloon type doors, you could just reverse straight back, squat and go - no need to even dismount !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Looks like they're all sold out - I've put my name on the waiting list for one of these instead:

View attachment 44924
Looks like it should be called "The Crosswind Killer"

Not to mention that central fan, ideal for trimming back, toes, feet, calves, knees, low hanging fruit.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
That aquaskipper looks like a hell of a workout ! It's basically a moving wave turbine in reverse !

What happened to powerizers ?

Now the Trikke !

View attachment 44929

I think they'd have a lot more success if they worked alongside local councils and amenity providers. If public toilets were all setup with saloon type doors, you could just reverse straight back, squat and go - no need to even dismount !
If I saw that crowd I'd have evil thoughts - I'd want to see their blood and body parts spread around chaotically :giggle:. Oh, that's such a terrible photo zimmer - what's wrong with you? That's just wrong - bad zimmer :ROFLMAO:

I don't think those pansies would do the trikke justice -

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
More pics of the chick on the right would help
Ah, there's a slight problem there. I had to photoshop the image to make it more appealing to a larger audience (you).

She/He is actually called Brian, I'll PM you their number and e-mail address, I'm sure they'd be flattered to hear from you .

bambam.jpg

Maybe you could meet up and share a little Frankfurter between you ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Come on man.
View attachment 44938
This doesn’t change. At least in our universe but especially on our planet. In fact, if it adds weight and mechanical movement, being that nothing is 100% efficient this contraption will require more total energy.
Hey, I'm not promoting it ! I just thought it was interesting !! :) I'm guessing it converts up and down force (suspension....) into rotary force. So it's an energy recovery device. Being that the average e biker is over 150kg's, if it really converts mass to energy, then most will be travelling at close to the sound barrier.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
By the looks. They assume that gravitational energy will overcome the potential and kinetic energy of the bicyclist. What benifit this will have is take the power surge of pressing a pedal and transfer it through mechanical (inefficient) means to potential then kinetic energy. Their lack of basic physics makes them think gravity isn’t equal on each side of the wheel. So regardless the rider has to input more energy to move the added weight and the loss of his power from the mechanics. If his theory was successful the wheel would use gravity and always gain speed of it were only on a 100% efficient bearing cog. And then he would be the richest man in the world. Except he’s another inventor spending time of his life trying to prove Einstein wrong.
I think you're missing the whole magic mystery thing

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Here’s a better version of what this wheel was trying to do.

These concepts have been tested since the 1700s. A German was the first of course.

unfortunately you add the rolling resistance of a tire and bearings resistance, so in the end you’re simply just pushing more weight.

also, totally common sense. His design and all designs when they reach a certain speed they do nothing.
Well, I prefer my idea of using vertical forces converted into rotary motion - like a pump track in a wheel - but you don't need to pump.

So, basically what you're trying to say is that there's no such thing as a perpetual motion machine as it's impossible...

Yet at the same time you're saying that your OH is a perpetual motion machine when it comes to emptying your wallet ?

Thereby contradicting yourself and leading me to conclude that you have two X chromosomes and will therefore get on really well with my sister Brian ? Which is also contrary to what you've already implied in your previous answer - providing further evidence of my XX theory.

So it's set then. sHe's expecting your call. Bring your wallet.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
This forum watching this thread :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 44952
Will they make the Superwheel Mk2 OVAL .... or Square ... ??

Because of "Magic Energy" - is it physically impossible to push a bike with SUPERWHEEL backwards ?

If Superwheel really gives you 30% free energy ... why not have one on the front too and have 60% free energy ?

Was E=mc² Fake News ?

Is the average weight of an e-biker really 150kg's ?

Will @BAMBAMODA :

bambamjesse.jpg

Treat @Zimmerframe's sister "Brian" correctly on their first date ???

brian.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If I saw that crowd I'd have evil thoughts - I'd want to see their blood and body parts spread around chaotically :giggle:. Oh, that's such a terrible photo zimmer - what's wrong with you? That's just wrong - bad zimmer :ROFLMAO:

I don't think those pansies would do the trikke justice -
If the Trikke was invented in 2002 - how come they shot the promo video in 1973 ?

It actually looks quite fun .. someone needs to send one to Sam Pilgrim !

Don't let @BAMBAMODA watch the video, he might realise that there are more attractive men,women,trees, kerbstones than my sister "Brian".

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
@dobbyhasfriends how does it make you feel seeing your woodworking competition. I don’t mean to beat you down but I’m sure she works wood better than you.....
I can 100% GUARANTEE she does more for your personal wood than I might be willing to.. although I have heard it said that ebikers are all gay so who knows!!!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I can 100% GUARANTEE she does more for your personal wood than I might be willing to
The more I read this, the more I'm impressed with the lengths @dobbyhasfriends will goto to bring joy to others in the world.

Did you see that .. he could have left him a broken man, but no, he's kept @BAMBAMODA's hopes up there ... he said MIGHT ......

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
He’s so very thoughtful....this is probably typical for a bunch of gay ebikers!!!

guess I need a rainbow sticker for my bike.

I recommend this for zimmerframe View attachment 45025
Think of it this way, you could be missing out on 50% of the possible action !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I don't know .. you might not be missing out .. ?

There wasn't room on your banner to say "Homosapien" ? or are you just showing off your latin for Home ?

Or is the banner full off typo's and it was meant to promote washing powder ?

omo.jpeg

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
If the Trikke was invented in 2002 - how come they shot the promo video in 1973 ?

It actually looks quite fun .. someone needs to send one to Sam Pilgrim !

Don't let @BAMBAMODA watch the video, he might realise that there are more attractive men,women,trees, kerbstones than my sister "Brian".
don't know - I imagine it was a business thing - new company formed or the concept was bought out and promoted. A girlfriend of the day saw it on sale (very cheap) in a store that is the Australian equivalent of walmart. I had it for a while not knowing the magic of it. It was in the days of dial up internet pre google :ROFLMAO:. There was just no one around using these things, which is why they were on sale. I don't think anyone knew what they were. I did have some experience with xc skiing and rollerblades - all the same action. One day it just clicked and my eyes popped out. I used to use it for a workout - 6km or so along a long flat footpath out to the RAAF base.

I was never good on a skateboard and actively avoided them. I did take the trikke to a skatepark to play on - I can remember seeing all the questioning looks as to how the thing was propelled :ROFLMAO:. They weren't a skiing demographic so I had a hard time explaining :rolleyes:. If I let them have it they'd be showing me lots of new stuff in no time without knowing how it actually worked - cool vs square / nerd :ROFLMAO:.

I also had just one of those normal small wheel scooters that I learned to drift in the kitchen :ROFLMAO:. I think those types of things are great fun and it's a pity that they are overlooked.

Ripstik is a less frictional play on the skiing motion to generate forward movement.

Re the superwheel - I can imagine that this does work as advertised. Our tyres and suspension absorb energy all the time and just release it in a controllable manner generally straight up. The superwheel is simply re directing that energy from straight up to rotational. It isn't perpetual, of course.

I wouldn't send ANYTHING to Sam (well maybe chamomile tea and soothing music :ROFLMAO: ) - I'm sure he needs to pop painkillers and anti inflammatories every morning. I wish him well but don't want to add to his injuries

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles