Stolen Decoy - Bristol UK

Neil.Simpson

Sep 10, 2019
Bristol, UK
Had my bike stolen last night, well locked up but it didn't hold them back. Its a 2019 CF Pro.

Schwalbe Hans Dampf tan walls
Bronze Tubeless valves
Bronze Anvil Tilt Pedals
Bronze sticker on the Y of the Decoy logo on the battery (hadn't gotten round to doing the rest!)

Also stolen with a Santa Cruz Blur XC 26"

Keep a lookout for me, I loved that bike.

Pedals.jpg

IMG_0301.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-28 at 10.32.44.jpeg

Neil.Simpson

Sep 10, 2019
Bristol, UK
No, I'd been keeping it in the workshop - tend to take the battery off, bring that inside to charge and leave the heater on for a bit to make sure all the connections in the bike are dry. Straight through the glass and cut all the locks. they dragged it away with a mitre saw stand still locked onto it.

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
When they get caught they should have a square inch of skin removed every month for 12 months and then sprinkle the open wound with salt. Option 2 sell tickets for a public birching. Every pound collected gets you one stroke and all monies go to charity. Option 3 a free tattoo of “ I’m a thief” on their forehead. Option 4, placed in a public cell until the owner or insurance company has been fully compensated via the money saved by the convict on bills etc. Those that feel that the convict is hard done to can get their social conscience filled by bringing any food.

I will let you come up with any other options.

@Neil.Simpson I feel for you.

Ozone08

Sep 17, 2019
Cheshire
i wonder if you can get in touch with YT and ask them if they have sold a charger to anyone in your area (assumingly whoever has the bike will buy one) they probably wont give you a name or address but they might work with the police to help you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles