SRAM Guide pad replacements, accelerated wear on originals ?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Hi all, I have just checked my pads after owning my levo comp for a week, ive done less than 80 miles and the pads are worn to almost nothing..
is that normal? I dont brake any more than I did on my normal mtb, less if anything.

got any suggestions for decent replacements that last more than a week ?

Guide RE brakes it says on the lever.

thanks.

gipsy

May 29, 2019
Croatia
Hi all, I have just checked my pads after owning my levo comp for a week, ive done less than 80 miles and the pads are worn to almost nothing..
is that normal? I dont brake any more than I did on my normal mtb, less if anything.

thanks.
Replacement pads are for Code calipers.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sep 27, 2019
UK
I would have a look at Uber Bike pads I use the race matrix ones on my EMTB and normal bikes all year round and am really happy with them. They regularly do discount codes and multi buy discounts. They last well but obviously that depends where and what conditions you ride in.
I notice they are going to do Ebike specific ones but I will probably stick with the race matrix.

Snatch

Aug 18, 2019
Warwickshire

thanks.
Paul chance is a member in this forum.
He is the UK importer for Carbon Lorraine pads.
They get my vote for lever feel. Good progressive stopping power with out any fading.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles