Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR

Jools

Jun 27, 2019
Devon
I am interested in the Levo, but do have a few questions? Been riding MTB back in the day so am happy I understand bike and spec etc... I had a test ride on one, but the cost is a bit of an issue, I have looked online and seem some finance deals etc... I happy to service almost all the bike, 95% of it myself but would of preferred to buy from LBS but they don't do the finance like some of the online stores... my question is if I had a issue would I be able to take it to my LBS under warranty?

Also do wonder when the 2020 version will be out as hoping for the bigger battery across the range?

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
I doubt your LBS would be willing to help if you don't buy the bike from them, and if they did it would cost you in labour at least. My Levo Comp has had both the motor (noise) and charger (died) replaced, and had the engine cover mods all done for free. Maybe just tell the LBS you want to buy from them but they need to improve their finance offer? The finance companies take a cut on every sale, but if the bike doesn't move soon it will end up getting discounted anyway as news of the 2020 range comes out.

Agree re the bigger battery - even if it was just an upgrade option for those who want the larger capacity.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles