• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Specialized Levo - Intermittent battery error?

Steffwills

Jan 14, 2024
North Wales
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, Steff from North Wales and hoping someone can help me!

6 months ago I bought a Specialized Levo Turbo brand new. I absolutely love the bike and completely converted to EMTB!

Unfortunately, over the past couple of weeks I've had an intermittent error on my power display when starting up. It shows a sequence of lights (including red) and then powers off.

Having looked at the error codes online I can't seem to match any... I've tried the basic things such as cleaning terminals, drying out and rebooting but its still happening.

After a few tries it finally decides it wants to stay on.... that's with a little playing around with the battery connection too.

I've got a video of the error sequence that I will try to upload.

Any ideas?? I'll be calling dealer tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone ha had something similar?

Thanks again,
Steff

Steffwills

Jan 14, 2024
North Wales
Screenshot_20240114_113622_Gallery.jpg

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
assuming your Levo has the later battery connection door secured with a lever, a number of people have found that the seal of that door can prevent a full connection. That is quite possibly your problem. There is probably more info on here if about it and how to resolve if you do a search.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles